Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan Ministry of Internal Affairs reduced central body by 20 %Kazakhstan Ministry of Internal Affairs reduced central body by 20 %
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 19:
- Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan MFA discussed prospects of bilateral cooperationThe Ministers for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan - Marat Tazhin and Ednan Karabayev discussed prospects of bilateral cooperation, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan MFA made statement on occasion of Kosovo declaration of independenceKazakhstan does not welcome infringement of territorial integrity of the state and unilateral declaration of independence. It was declared today at the briefing by the official representative of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Yerzhan Ashykbayev, stating the position of the Republic on the situation in Kosovo.
- Creation of uniform information system of customs control to be discussed at EurAsEC economic forumCreation of uniform information system of customs control will be discussed at EurAsEC Economic Forum.
- Criminal proceedings instituted in connection with deliberate AIDS infectionLast week criminal proceedings were instituted according to part 2, article 11 of the Criminal Code of Kazakhstan - attempt of infection with human immunodeficiency virus for the first time in the North Kazakhstan oblast, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev to take part in informal summit of leaders of CIS statesThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev will take part in the informal summit of the leaders of CIS member states. The official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Yerzhan Ashikbayev informed today at the briefing, the agency reports. The informal meeting of the leaders of CIS member states will take place on February 22, in Moscow.
- Astana akimat undergone new personnel rearrangementsAstana akimat has undergone personnel rearrangements, the agency reports referring to akim's press service.
- Almost 13 million KZT collected for families of miners injured during explosion in Abay mine12 million 891 thousand KZT have been collected as charitable help to the families of the miners who have been injured at Abay mine explosion, the chairman of Federation of trade unions of the Karaganda oblast Alexander Madiyarov informed the agency.
- Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan government started negotiations on increase of purchases of grain and flourKyrgyzstan government started negotiations with the Kazakhstan party on increase of purchases of grain and flour, the agency reports referring to the fund of state and material reserves of Kyrgyzstan.
- Kazakhstan to contribute to OSCE modernization - ShtrohalKazakhstan can significantly contribute to OSCE modernization, OSCE/ODIHR Director Christian Shtrohal said during the meeting in Warsaw with the Kazakhstan Ambassador Alexey Volkov, the agency reports.
- Kyrgyzstan President to visit KazakhstanThe President of Kyrgyzstan Kurmanbek Bakiyev will pay official visit to Kazakhstan. The leader of Kazakhstan Foreign Ministry Marat Tazhin informed today at the session of the Ministers for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
- N. Nazarbayev signed decree on realization of President's Message to people of KazakhstanNursultan Nazarbayev signed the decree on realization of the Message of the leader of the state to the people of Kazakhstan of February 6 2008 - Increase of Well-Being of Citizens of Kazakhstan - Overall Objective of the State Policy, the agency reports referring to the press service of the president's administration.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 8 items and made 11.08 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 18, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 8 items and made 11.08 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Session of working group on increase of investment image took place in AstanaThe next session of the working group concerning increase of investment image of Kazakhstan of the Council for Foreign Investors at the president of the Republic of Kazakhstan took place on Saturday in Astana, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- Average weighted rate is 120.07 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.18 on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 120.07 per dollar.
- Minister of Labor and Social Protection met chairman of oil company Petro KazakhstanThe Minister of Labor and Social Protection of Kazakhstan Berdibek Saparabayev met the chairman of oil company PetroKazakhstan Bo Xilai, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Kazakhstan.
- KASE index on February 15 increased by 0.4 % - up to 2657.52Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on February 15, 2008 KASE index increased by 10.02 items (0.4 %) - from 2647.50 up to 2657.52, the agency reports.