Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan State Secretary Kanat Saudabayev to visit Great BritainKazakhstan State Secretary Kanat Saudabayev will visit the Great Britain, the official representative of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Yerzhan Ashikbayev informed today at the briefing.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 26:
- Prime Minister charged to prepare proposals on support of agriculture during spring-field worksThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov has charged to prepare in three-day term the proposals on additional support of agriculture during spring-field works. K. Masimov informed today during the selector government meeting, the agency reports.
- OSCE Chairman Ilkka Kanerva to visit AzerbaijanOSCE Chairman -in-Office, the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Finland Ilkka Kanerva will visit Azerbaijan on February 28, OSCE representation in Baku informed the agency.
- Ban on export of vegetable oil prolonged in Kazakhstan till June 1 - EsimovBan on export of vegetable oil has been prolonged in Kazakhstan till June 1.
- Consulate of Kazakhstan MFA to be opened in AktauConsulate of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan will be opened in Aktau.
- Projects of documents on CIS further development to be discussed on February 25 in MinskThe projects of the documents concerning CIS further development will be discussed on February 25 in Minsk, CIS Executive Committee press service informed the agency.
- American cultural center to be opened in National libraryThe National library of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the USA embassy in Kazakhstan and Shevron company will open the American cultural center on the basis of operating in the library since 2003, information resource center on oil and gas on February 26, the agency reports referring to the center of international relations of the National library.
- Kazakhstan exported nearly seven million tons of grain - Agriculture MinisterAs of today, Kazakhstan has exported nearly seven million tons of grain of the last year crop. The Agriculture Minister Akhmetzhan Esimov said today in the interview.
- OES countries representatives discussed questions of sea cooperationThe fourth meeting of the chairmen of sea administrations of the countries of the Organization for Economic Cooperation (OEC) took place in Teheran, the press service of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Kazakhstan informed the agency.
- Nazarbayev calls upon CIS countries for coordination of economic policy and closer integrationThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev calls upon the CIS countries for coordination of economic policy and closer integration.
- Kazakhstan delegation took part in winter PA OSCE session in ViennaThe parliamentary delegation of Kazakhstan took part in the seventh session of OSCE Parliamentary Assembly on February 22 in Vienna, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Senate of the Parliament.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 11.06 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 25, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 11.06 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.50 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.11 on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 120.50 per dollar.
- Kazakhstan extracted more than 9.5 million tons of oil for two monthsFor two months Kazakhstan has extracted more than 9.5 million tons of oil. The Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Sauat Mynbayev informed today during the selector government session, the agency reports.
- Working group on development of hydrometeorological service created in governmentThe working group on development of hydro meteorological service has been created in the government of Kazakhstan.