Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 28:
- Meeting of chairmen of hydropower departments of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan to take place on February 29 in Bishkek
Meeting of chairmen of hydropower departments of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan to take place on February 29 in BishkekThe meeting of the chairmen of hydropower departments of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan will take place on February 29 in Bishkek, the agency reports referring to the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Fuel Resources of Kyrgyzstan.
- Arcelor Mittal run into debt of more than 100 billion KZT to Kazakhstan in the form of taxesArcelor Mittal Temirtau Company should pay to the budget of the state debt at the rate of more than 100 billion KZT in the form of taxes. The press secretary of Tax Committee of Karaganda oblast Baurzhan Orazgaliyev informed the agency.
- Vice Prime Minister of Kazakhstan held negotiations with President of KoreaSpecial envoy of the leader of the state, Vice Prime Minister of the government of Kazakhstan Umirzak Shukeev met the President of the Republic of Korea Lee Myung-bak, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- Budget should not be replenished due to restrictions of mass media freedom - Russian expertThe budget should not be replenished due to restrictions of freedom of mass media. The Director of the Institute of Information of the Russian Federation Andrey Richter said during the round table - Mass Media Legislation of Kazakhstan, Realities and Prospects.
- USA assess participation of Kazakhstan contingent in coalition forces in Iraq - Defense MinistryThe USA highly estimates participation of the Kazakhstan contingent in the structure of coalition forces in Iraq and the support rendered by Kazakhstan to the international stabilization forces in Afghanistan.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 11.11 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 27, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 11.11 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- CSTO experts discussed creation of unified visa and migration spaceConsultations of experts of the Ministries for Foreign Affairs, migration departments, law-enforcement bodies and boundary services of CSTO member states concerning creation of the unified migration and visa space took place on Tuesday, the agency reports referring to the CSTO Secretariat press service.
- EuroParliament approved creation Hydro-power academy in KyrgyzstanThe European Parliament supported the initiative of the President of the Kyrgyzstan Republic on creation of the international Hydro-power academy in Kyrgyzstan.
- Average weighted rate is 120.77 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.02 on Wednesday against Tuesday and totaled KZT 120.77 per dollar.