Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for March 18:
- Representatives of religious associations and Ministry of Internal Affairs signed cooperation agreement
Representatives of religious associations and Ministry of Internal Affairs signed cooperation agreementThe representatives of Spiritual Board of Moslems of Kazakhstan, the Mitropolia of the Russian Orthodox Church in Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Internal Affairs signed the cooperation agreement in spiritually-moral education of the population, preventive measures for violation of the law and education of healthy way of life during the meeting taken place in Almaty on Saturday, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- New law On Education provides privileges for teachers - Education MinisterThe new law On Education provides privileges to teachers.
- Kazakhstan supports strengthening Organization of Islamic ConferenceKazakhstan supports strengthening the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) as an effective and authoritative forum of the countries of the Muslim world.
- Smoke blankets Kostenko mine of Arcelor Mittal CompanySmoke blanketing occurred at Kostenko mine belonging to Arcelor Mittal Company on Saturday morning, at 6.43 a.m., the agency reports referring to Emergency Department of Karaganda oblast.
- Akim of Western Kazakhstan oblast awarded Ukrainian reward For MeritsThe akim of the Western Kazakhstan oblast Bakhtykozha Izmuhambetov has been awarded the Ukrainian reward For Merits, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Western Kazakhstan oblast.
- Government should concentrate on restraint of prices for food stuffs - PMThe government should concentrate on restraint of the prices for food stuffs. The Prime Minister Karim Masimov said today during the selector meeting, the agency reports.
- Ministry of Education and Sciences to accept program School BusThe Ministry of Education and Sciences proposed to accept the program School Bus for organization of transportation of children living in remote areas to schools.
- Kazakhstan, Oman to increase volume of mutual trade using future transport routes through Iran territory - Nazarbayev
Kazakhstan, Oman to increase volume of mutual trade using future transport routes through Iran territory - NazarbayevDuring the official visit of the President of Kazakhstan to Oman Nursultan Nazarbayev and Sultan Kabus ben Said discussed the questions of development of bilateral cooperation in political, trade and economic and cultural-humanitarian spheres, the president's press service informs. During the negotiations the parties noted the importance of creation of the bilateral intergovernmental commission on trade and economic, cultural-humanitarian and scientific and technical cooperation.
- Environment Protection Ministry developed bill banning import of out-of-date technology and automobiles
Environment Protection Ministry developed bill banning import of out-of-date technology and automobilesEnvironment Protection Ministry developed bill banning import of out-of-date technology and automobiles
- Nazarbayev familiarized with sights of MuscatThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev familiarized with the sights of the city Muscat and met Saudi scientist and politician Majid at-Turki - the author of the book The Light of Authority in Kazakhstan, devoted to the first President of Kazakhstan, the president's administration press service informed the agency.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 5 items and made 10.38 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on March 17, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 5 items and made 10.38 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Prime Minister acquainted with course of construction of objects in AstanaPrime Minister acquainted with course of construction of objects in Astana
- KASE index on March 14 increased by 0.7 % - up to 2743.6Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on March 14, 2008 KASE index increased by 19.51 items (0.7 %) - from 2724.09 up to 2743.60, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev official visit to Oman beganThe official visit of the President of Kazakhstan to Sultanate of Oman began on Saturday, the president's administration press service informed. According to the program of the official visit, the Kazakhstan President will hold negotiations with the Sultan of Oman Kabus ben Said. The parties plan to discuss a number of important questions connected with further strengthening of Kazakhstan-Oman partnership, the press service informs.
- EADB chairman made speech at parliamentary session in Federation Council devoted to economic integration of CIS countries
EADB chairman made speech at parliamentary session in Federation Council devoted to economic integration of CIS countriesThe chairman of the Eurasian Development Bank (ЕADB) Igor Finogenov took part in the parliamentary session - Economic integration: problems, prospects, legal maintenance," taken place in the Council of the Russian Federations, the EADB press release widespread on Thursday stated.
- Rocket Proton-M, American satellite АМС-14 launched from BaikonurRocket Proton-M with American satellite АМС-14 were launched from Baikonur on Friday, the agency reports referring to the source at the cosmodrome.
- Average weighted rate is 120.68 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased on Monday against Friday by 0.20 and totaled KZT 120.68 per dollar.