Now viewing: All news
- KASE index on April 4 decreased by 0.9 % - up to 2571.74Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on April 4, 2008 KASE index decreased by 22.5 items (0.9 %) - from 2594.24 up to 2571.74, the agency reports.
- Temirtau Tax Committee lost court case to Arcelor MittalThe board of civil cases of the Karaganda regional court cancelled the decision of the Economic Interdistrict Court of the Karaganda oblast regarding the claim of Arcelor Mittal Company.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 5, 6, 7:
- EBRD to keep policy in Kazakhstan unchangedThe European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is not going to change the policy in Kazakhstan.
- Nazarbayev charged Prime Minister and Astana akim to take under personal control celebration of 10 anniversary of Astana
Nazarbayev charged Prime Minister and Astana akim to take under personal control celebration of 10 anniversary of AstanaThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev charged Kazakhstan Prime Minister Karim Masimov and Astana akim Imangali Tasmagambetov to take under personal control celebration of the 10 anniversary of the capital today at the session of the personnel of Astana, the agency reports.
- Preparation for launch of cargo ship Progress М-64 began at BaikonurPreparation for launch of the cargo ship Progress М-64 began at Baikonur, the agency reports referring to the source at the cosmodrome.
- Ahmetzhan Esimov appointed to Almaty akim postToday the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov will introduce new Almaty akim to Almaty akimat personnel.
- KPO to pay 943 million KZT as compensation for environmental damageUral Specialized Interdistrict Economic Court satisfied the claim of the Territorial Department for Environmental Protection regarding compensation for the damage caused by Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. (KPO) to the environment due to uncoordinated emissions amounting 943 472 960 KZT, the press service of the State Office of Public Prosecutor informed the agency.
- Imangali Tasmagambetov appointed to Astana akim postToday the leader of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev introduced to the personnel of the capital akimat the new akim. Imangali Tasmagambetov has been appointed Astana akim, the agency reports. "He knows the city well and working in the government, in the president's administration, heading Atyrau oblast and Almaty, he has demonstrated efficient work," N. Nazarbayev emphasized.
- Financial police brought indictment against Kazakhstan temir zholy chairmanFinancial police brought indictment against the chairman of Kazakhstan temir zholy Company Zhaksybek Kulekeev, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Agency for struggle against economic and corruption criminality of Kazakhstan.
- Restriction policy makes domestic television and radio industry uncompetitive - NazarbayevaRestriction policy makes domestic television and radio industry uncompetitive - Nazarbayeva
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 8.64 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on April 4, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 8.64 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Environmental Protection Ministry to hold round table on environmental protectionEnvironmental Protection Ministry to hold round table on environmental protection
- Average weighted rate is 120.61 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.14 KZT on Friday against Thursday and totaled KZT 120.61 per dollar.
- Askar Mamin appointed chairman of Kazakhstan temir zholyAskar Mamin has been appointed the chairman of Kazakhstan temir zholy (KTZ), the agency reports referring to the prime minister's press service.