Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 15:
- Ex-President of Slovakia Robert Shuster to visit KazakhstanEx-President of Slovakia Robert Shuster will visit Kazakhstan. The official representative of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Yerzhan Ashykbayev informed today at the briefing, the agency reports.
- Kyrgyzstan Parliament approved recognition of four boarding houses on Issyk Kul property of Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan Parliament approved recognition of four boarding houses on Issyk Kul property of KazakhstanThe Parliament of Kyrgyzstan approved recognition of four boarding houses on Issyk Kul the property of Kazakhstan, the press service of Parliament of Kyrgyzstan informed the agency.
- Karaganda oblast undergone state personnel appointmentsKaraganda oblast has undergone personnel appointments of civil employees, the press service of akim of Karaganda oblast informed the agency.
- Bordyuzha arrived in DushanbeThe Secretary General of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) Nikolay Bordyuzha arrived in Dushanbe for a three-day visit, the CSTO headquarters informed the agency.
- Kazakhstan State Secretary met Ambassador of European Commission Representation in KazakhstanKazakhstan State Secretary Kanat Saudabayev met the chairman of the European Commission Representation in Kazakhstan, the Ambassador Adriaan van der Meer today in Akorda in connection with completion of his mission, the agency reports referring to the press service of the president's administration.
- Agriculture Ministry estimates potential of grain production in Kazakhstan of 26 million tonsAgriculture Ministry estimates potential of grain production in Kazakhstan of 26 million tons
- A number of resignations in Cabinet of Ministers expected in KyrgyzstanA number of resignations in the Cabinet of Ministers is expected to take place in Kyrgyzstan. The agency reports referring to the source in the president's administration.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 8.34 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on April 14, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 8.34 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan ratified agreement on mutual recognition of tourist visas of two states issued to citizens of third country
Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan ratified agreement on mutual recognition of tourist visas of two states issued to citizens of third countryToday - Kyrgyzstan ratified the agreement with Kazakhstan on mutual recognition in frontier areas of tourist visas of two states issued to the citizens of the third countries. The law was signed by the President of Kyrgyzstan Kurmanbek Bakiyev, the president's press service informed the agency.
- Agency for Protection of Competition develops new edition of Law on CompetitionNewly created Agency of Kazakhstan for Protection of Competition develops new edition of the Law on Competition. The chairman of the agency Mazhit Esenbayev informed during the presentation and the first public discussion of the bill in Astana on Friday, the agency reports.
- Priority spheres of bilateral cooperation of Kazakhstan and Ukraine discussed in AkordaThe chairman of the president's administration of Kazakhstan Kayrat Kelimbetov and the chairman of the secretariat of the President of Ukraine Victor Baloga discussed priority spheres of bilateral cooperation during the meeting in Akorda on Saturday, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.
- Session of special group for regional cooperation in electric power industry in Central Asia to be held in Dushanbe
Session of special group for regional cooperation in electric power industry in Central Asia to be held in DushanbeThe session of the special working group for the regional cooperation in the field of electric power industry in Central and Southern Asia and the special seminar on management of water-power engineering in Central Asia will be held in Dushanbe on April, 22-23, the agency reports referring to the Information Agency Asia-Plus on Friday.
- Caspian Sea Corporation to begin works on creation of National center for sulfur in 2008Within the assignment of the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev the National Company Caspian Sea plans to realize in Atyrau oblast the project of construction of the National center for sulfur, the chairman of the board of the Social-Industrial corporation Caspian Sea Bolat Palymbetov informed the agency on Thursday.
- Average weighted rate is 120.44 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.08 KZT on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 120.44 per dollar.
- Kyrgyzstan Parliament ratified contract on Kyrgyzstan-Kazakhstan borderKyrgyzstan Parliament ratified the contract on Kyrgyzstan-Kazakhstan border, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Parliament of Kyrgyzstan on Friday.
- Grain sowing in Kazakhstan to be completed till May 30 - Agriculture MinisterGrain sowing in Kazakhstan needs to be finished till May 30. The Minister of Agriculture of Kazakhstan Akylbek Kurishbayev said at the meeting with the deputies of the regional maslikhat of Akmola oblast on Saturday, the agency reports.
- President gave a number of instructions on reforming law-enforcement systemThe leader of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev held the meeting concerning the administrative reform of the law-enforcement system on Friday, the president's press service informed the agency. "Following the results, the President of the country gave the instructions on reforming the law-enforcement system, increase of level of protection of the constitutional laws and freedom of citizens, observance of legality, decrease in administrative pressure on small and medium enterprises," the message informs.
- KASE index on April 11 increased by 1.6 % - up to 2654.29Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on April 11, 2008 KASE index increased by 40.74 items (1.6 %) - from 2613.55 up to 2654.29, the agency reports.