Now viewing: All news
- Almaty akim made decision on creation of Business CouncilAkim of Almaty Akhmetzhan Esimov during the meeting with businessmen of the city informed of creation of Business Council to help businessmen of the city, the agency reports.
- Serik Burkitbayev dismissed from Samgau chairman postSerik Burkitbayev has been dismissed from the post of the chairman of JSC Company National Scientific-Technological Holding Samgau, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 31, June 1, 2:
- Caspian Energy Hub to be created in AktauCaspian Energy Hub in Aktau will be created in spring, 2009. Akim of Mangistau oblast Krymbek Kusherbayev informed addressing the participants of the international scientific-practical conference VI International Nadirov Readings, the agency reports.
- Karaganda hosts II International Investment Forum - Karaganda Invest - 2008Karaganda, on behalf of the President of the country, support of Kazakhstan government, and JSC Company Fund of Steady Development Kazyna, hosts II International Investment Forum Karaganda Invest - 2008 on May 30-31, the agency reports.
- Total amount of donations to help earthquake victims in China exceeded 37. billion yuanTotal amount of monetary and material donations to help the areas suffered from the earthquake of China has exceeded 37.3 billion yuan, the agency reports referring to News Agency Xinhua.
- Chairman of Board of Directors of Kazakhstan Electric Power Association electedThe chairman of JSC KEGOC Company Almasadam Satkaliyev has been appointed the chairman of the Board of Directors of Kazakhstan Electric Power Association. The decision was accepted at the session of Kazakhstan Electric Power Association Board of Directors taken place within the IV Republican session of power engineering specialists - Condition and Prospects of Development of Electric Power Industry of Kazakhstan, the agency reports referring to KEPA press service.
- 219 repeated 3.9 magnitude tremors registered in Sichuan219 repeated 3.9 magnitude tremors have been registered in Sichuan for the last days, the agency reports referring to News Agency Xinhua.
- Europe may encounter gas deficit by 2015 - International Energy AgencyEurope may face deficit of gas by 2015. The Associate Director of International Energy Agency (IEA) William Ramsay informed at the summit of CIS on oil and gas in Paris on Wednesday, the agency reports referring to information resource of RBC Daily.
- New Speaker of Parliament elected in KyrgyzstanZhogorku kenesh deputy Aytibay Tagayev has been elected the new Speaker (torag) of Parliament of Kyrgyzstan. The agency reports referring to Parliament press service on Thursday.
- Lufthansa airline airplane made emergency landing at Domodedovo airportLufthansa airline airplane, heading Frankfurt from Astana, made emergency landing at Domodedovo airport, the agency reports referring to the press service of Domodedovo airport.
- China to become first world gold extractor in 2008China will take the lead over South African Republic and will become the first world gold extractor. Vice Chairman of China Gold Miners Association Hou Huimin informed at the forum on market development of derivative products in Shanghai, the agency reports referring to News Agency Xinhua.
- Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Kyrgyzstan appointedBakyt Ospanov has been appointed the Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Kyrgyzstan, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 28 items and made 8.51 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on May 30, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 28 items and made 8.51 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Quotations of basic grades of oil increasedQuotations of basic grades of oil, following the results of tenders on Wednesday, have increased, the agency reports referring to the review of oil market of group of companies OMT Consult.
- Average weighted rate is 120.57 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.10 KZT on Friday against Thursday and totaled KZT 120.57 per dollar.
- Vice Chairman of Prime Minister's office appointedYerzhan Babakumarov has been appointed Vice Chairman of Prime Minister's office, Kazakhstan government's press service informed the agency.
- Asian manufacturers lift grain export restrictionsWorld food market price for rice has decreased. The main cause was the decision of some large Asian manufacturers to renew large scale export of grain abroad, the agency reports referring to RBC Daily.
- President signed law on support and assistance in transportation of oil from Kazakhstan through Caspian Sea
President signed law on support and assistance in transportation of oil from Kazakhstan through Caspian Sea"The leader of the state signed the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan on ratification of the contract between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Azerbaijan Republic on support and assistance in the transportation of oil from Kazakhstan through the Caspian Sea and the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic to the international markets through Baku - Tbilisi - Ceyhan system," the text of the message widespread by the press service states.
- KASE index on May 29 decreased by 0.04 % - up to 2668.79Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on May 29, 2008 KASE index decreased by 1. 18 items (0.04 %) - from 2669.97 up to 2668.79, the agency reports.
- Reason of all explosions in Arcelor Mittal Temirtau mines - violation of accident prevention - General Prosecution
Reason of all explosions in Arcelor Mittal Temirtau mines - violation of accident prevention - General ProsecutionThe main reason of all explosions in Arcelor Mittal Temirtau mines was ignoring of requirements of provision of safe labor conditions and accident prevention. The official representative of General Prosecution Saparbek Nurpeisov informed today at the press conference in Astana on Thursday, the agency reports.