Now viewing: All news
- Oil extraction in Kashagan to make 450 thousand barrels a day by October 1, 2013 - MynbayevOil extraction in Kashagan deposit will reach a commercial level - 450 thousand barrels a day by October 1, 2013. The Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of Kazakhstan, Sauat Mynbayev, informed on Thursday, the agency reports referring to official mass media.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 20, 22, 23:
- RK PM informed President of the country on current social and economic situation in the RepublicThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, informed the President of the country, Nursultan Nazarbayev, on current social and economic situation in the Republic, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.
- New service center opened in AlmatyNew service center for population has been opened in Almaty, Zhetysus region, the agency reports referring to the press centre of Justice Department of Almaty.
- Aktobe oblast ready for V International forum of leaders of frontier territories of Kazakhstan and Russia
Aktobe oblast ready for V International forum of leaders of frontier territories of Kazakhstan and RussiaAktobe oblast is completely ready for the V International forum of the leaders of frontier territories of Kazakhstan and Russia, which will take place on September 21-22. The chairman of Aktobe Regional Department of Internal Policy, Konstantin Petrov, informed journalists.
- CEC approved text of ballots for elections of deputies of RK Senate of ParliamentThe Central Election Committee of Kazakhstan approved the text of ballots for elections of deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan. The chairman of Central Election Committee of Kazakhstan, Kuandyk Turgankulov, said during the session of the Central Election Committee, the agency reports.
- Russia and Kazakhstan play key role in solution of energy and ecological crisis - AbykayevRussia and Kazakhstan play key role in solution of energy and ecological crisis. The Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary Ambassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan to Russian Federation, Nurtay Abykayev, said on Thursday at the second civilization forum - Energy Ecological Future of Civilizations, the agency reports.
- Four more registered candidate of Senate of Parliament withdrew their nominations - CECFour more registered candidates of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan have withdrawn their nominations. The chairman of Central Election Committee of Kazakhstan, Kuandyk Turgankulov, informed today during CEC session, the agency reports.
- Maintenance of boundary safety on external borders of CIS states to be discussed in BakuThe sixtieth session of the Council of commanders-in-chief of the CIS Joint Armed Forces will be held within two days, on September 19-20 in Baku, the agency reports referring to RIA Novosti.
- Prices of oxide uranium decreased for last monthFor the last month, according to consulting companies TradeTech Uranium Information and The Ux Consulting Company, (with immediate delivery) uranium oxide spot prices have decreased.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 13 items and made 7.05 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on September 19, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 13 items and made 7.05 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Session of CSTO Security Council Secretaries to be held in December in YerevanThe second session of Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) Security Council Secretaries will be held in December, 2008 in Yerevan. The Secretary of Council of National Security at the President of Armenia, Arthur Bagdasaryan, informed on Thursday, the agency reports referring to RIA Novosti.
- Regional conference on problems of micro financing in Central Asia started in AstanaA two-day regional conference - Micro Financing in Central Asia: Today and Tomorrow started its work in Astana on Thursday, the agency reports.
- Akimat of Eastern Kazakhstan oblast undergone personnel rearrangementsAkimat of Eastern Kazakhstan oblast has undergone personnel rearrangements, the agency reports referring to the press service of akim of Eastern Kazakhstan oblast.
- Kazakhstan to present its own model of stable development - IskakovKazakhstan will present its own model of stable development at the forthcoming large international event in the field of ecology. The Minister of Environmental Protection, Nurlan Iskakov, said at the meeting of the Ministry of Environmental Protection on Thursday, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 119.80 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.05 KZT on Friday against Thursday and totaled KZT 119.80 per dollar.
- Tests of Spacecraft Soyuz TMA-13 conducted at BaikonurTests of the spacecraft Soyuz TMA-13 have been conducted at Baikonur, the agency reports referring to a source at the Baikonur cosmodrome.
- Presentation of the book of Kazakhstan President took place on ThursdayThe presentation of the book of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, Strategy of Becoming of Postindustrial Society and Partnership of Civilizations took place at Gumilev Eurasian National University during the fourth plenary session of the second forum - Energy Ecological Future of Civilizations, the agency reports.
- Turkmenistan ready to export energy resources to KyrgyzstanThe President of Turkmenistan, Gurbanguly Berdymuhamedov, and the Minister of Industry, Energy and Fuel Resources of Kyrgyzstan Republic, Saparbek Balkibekov, discussed the questions of regulation of deliveries of Turkmen energy resources to the Kyrgyzstan market on Wednesday, the agency reports referring to Turkmenistan.ru.
- RK Minister for Foreign Affairs held a number of meetingsThe Minister for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Marat Tazhin, held a number of meetings in Paris on Thursday, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- KASE index on September 18 decreased by 1.4 % - up to 1533.62Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on September 18, 2008 KASE index decreased by 22.49 items (1.4 %) - from 1556.11 up to 1533.62, the agency reports.