Now viewing: All news
- President nominated for Kazakhstan Enbek eri rankThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, at the expanded session of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan, has been nominated for the rank Kazakhstan Enbek eri, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for December 4:
- Nazarbayev, Medvedev held telephone conversationThe President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, and the President of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, held telephone conversation, the agency reports with reference to the president's press service. According to the press service, the Presidents discussed the agenda of the informal meeting of the leaders of the CSTO member states.
- EBRD to support Kazakh government in realization of anti-recessionary programThe President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), Thomas Mirow, said during the meeting with the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, that EBRD will render support to the government of Kazakhstan in realization of the anti-recessionary program, the agency reports with reference to the prime minister's press service.
- Program 100 schools and 100 hospitals in Almaty realizes ahead of timeThe assistant akim of Almaty, Serik Seidumanov, informed that the program 100 schools and 100 hospitals is being realized ahead of time. Mr. Seidumanov said today during the trip to the under construction objects in Almaty, the agency reports.
- Council for Sustainable Development considered development of effective manufacture and consumption model
Council for Sustainable Development considered development of effective manufacture and consumption modelThe fifth session of Council for Sustainable Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan took place today in Astana under presidency of the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov. The session participants discussed development of the stable model of manufacture and consumption, the agency reports with reference to the prime minister's press service.
- Kazakhstan insisted on level of import customs dutiesKazakhstan has insisted on the level of import customs duties, protecting the interests of domestic manufacturers after the introduction into World Trade Organization (WTO). Vice Minister of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, said at the government session on Tuesday, the agency reports.
- Explosion in cafe at Timiryazev and Auezov streetsExplosion in cafe at Timiryazev and Auezov streets
- EBRD, Samruk-Kazyna create investment fund Kazakhstan Growth FundEuropean Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and Fund of National Welfare Samruk-Kazyna agreed on creation of investment fund Kazakhstan Growth Fund, the agency reports with reference to the press service of Samruk-Kazyna fund.
- Nur Otan, State Office of Public Prosecutor signed cooperation memorandumThe People's Democratic Party Nur Otan and the State Office of Public Prosecutor of Kazakhstan signed cooperation memorandum in the area of realization of democratic reforms in the legal system, the agency reports.
- Conciliatory commission on amendments to Water Code created in ParliamentThe Parliament of Kazakhstan has created the conciliatory commission to overcome the disagreements between Majilis and the Senate regarding the amendments to Water Code of Kazakhstan. The decision was accepted today at the plenary session of Majilis of Parliament, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan insists on five-year-transition period for opening of direct branches of foreign financial organizations
Kazakhstan insists on five-year-transition period for opening of direct branches of foreign financial organizationsVice Minister of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, informed that Kazakhstan at the negotiations concerning entering WTO insists on a five-year-transition period for opening in the country of direct branches of foreign banks and insurance organizations. The Vice Minister informed at the government session on Tuesday, the agency reports.
- CSTO Secretary General, EU Special Representative discussed measures of stability in CA regionThe Secretary General of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), Nikolay Bordyuzha, and the Special Representative of the European Union for Central Asia, Pierre Morel, discussed the measures for maintenance of stability in the Central Asian region in Moscow on Tuesday, the agency reports with reference to the press service of CSTO Secretariat.
- Majilis deputies voted for pre-scheduled termination of deputy's powersThe deputies of Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan have supported the decision of majilisman, Yerkanat Tayzhanov, on the pre-scheduled termination of his deputy powers. The majority of the deputies of the Lower Chamber voted for this decision at the plenary Majilis session, the agency reports.
- Central Election Committee registered three members of Nur Otan Party as Majilis deputiesThe Central Election Committee of Kazakhstan has registered three members of Nur Otan Party as Majilis deputies, Vice Speaker of the Lower Chamber, Sergey Dyachenko, informed during the plenary session of Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan.
- Ministry of Culture and Information undergone new personnel rearrangementsThe Ministry of Culture and Information of Kazakhstan made new personnel appointments on Tuesday, the agency reports citing television channel Khabar.
- A ship-wreck may happen at Caspian SeaA ship-wreck may happen at the Caspian Sea at any moment. The ships sunk in Tubkaragan Gulf and Bautino bay threaten safe navigation, the agency reports citing television channel KTK.
- Nazarbayev sent salutatory message to participants of Universal Declaration of Human Rights conference
Nazarbayev sent salutatory message to participants of Universal Declaration of Human Rights conferenceThe State Secretary of Kazakhstan, Kanat Saudabayev, addressed the international scientifically-practical conference devoted to Universal Declaration of Human Rights and realization of its basic principles in the Constitution of Kazakhstan and read the salutatory message of the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, to its participants on Tuesday, the agency reports with reference to the president's press service.
- Kazkommertsbank starts international credit cardJSC Company Kazkommertsbank along with the company GK Power and international payment system MasterCard start a new product for the VIP-clients that include the international credit payment card MasterCardИ Platinum Diamond inlaid with brilliant and covered in gold. The package also includes the charitable cards Visa with children's pictures, the agency reports citing the banks' press service.