Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 7:
- Visit of President of Iran to Kazakhstan beganThe official visit of the President of the Islamic Republic Iran, Mahmud Ahmadinezhad, to Kazakhstan began, the agency reports.
- American economy to have another wave of recession in 2010The American economy will have another wave of recession in 2010, the agency reports citing Chinese Information Portal Xinhua.
- 16 people died as a result of earthquake in Central ItalyAt least 16 people died as a result of the powerful earthquake in Central Italy. There are five children among victims. They have been taken to hospital, but doctors could not rescue them, the agency reports citing the television channel Vesti.
- Prime Mister assigned to withdraw money from Savings Bank in favor of BTA BankThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, at the selector government meeting has assigned to withdraw money from the Savings Bank, allocated for crediting of small and medium business, in favor of BTA Bank, the agency reports.
- Energy Minister reported Nazarbayev on work on subsoil use billsThe head of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, has met the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, Sauat Mynbaev, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Kazakhstan hopes for rapid development of economy of ChinaKazakhstan hopes for rapid development of the economy of China. The chairman of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, Grigory Marchenko, said in the interview to Xinhua, the agency reports.
- Armenia became third EDB member stateThe Republic of Armenia has paid its part of the authorized capital of the Eurasian Development Bank (ЕDB) to the account bank - $100 thousand. Armenia had finished all the necessary procedures connected with joining ADB and became the third full participant of the bank, the agency reports citing the bank's press service.
- Inflation in Almaty in March, 2009 totaled 0.8 %Inflation in Almaty in comparison with the last month was 0.8 % in March, 2009, the agency reports citing Statistical Department of Almaty.
- Nazarbayev explained essence of personnel rearrangements in law-enforcement bodiesThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, held the meeting with chairmen of law enforcement bodies in Akorda, the agency reports citing the president's press service. According to the press service, addressing the meeting participants, he explained the essence of personnel rearrangements in the management of the law-enforcement structures and the judicial system.
- Kazakhstan to present priorities of OSCE chairmanship in January 2010The Minister for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Marat Tazhin, informed at the briefing after the governmental hour in the Senate that Kazakhstan will officially present its priorities of the OSCE chairmanship in January, 2010, the agency reports.
- Caspian pipeline consortium in January - March increased export of oil by 20.5 %The Caspian pipeline consortium in January - March, 2009 increased shipment of oil for export from the terminal Southern Ozereika-2 by 20.5 % in comparison with the similar period of 2008, the agency reports citing the press service of the pipeline consortium.
- KazTransOil increased oil transportation by 4.3 %JSC Company KazTransOil increased transportation of oil through the system of the main oil pipelines by 4.3 % in the 1st quarter of 2009, the agency reports citing the press service of the company.
- Prices in world market of silver fluctuateThe prices in the world market of silver fluctuate. Quotations of cash silver on the London fixing increased in March and decreased at the last tenders.
- Government to take under control realization of all signed memorandumsThe government of Kazakhstan will take under its control realization of all signed memorandums of support to the Kazakhstan manufacturers. Vice Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Serik Ahmetov, informed at the meeting on increase of the Kazakhstan's share of purchases of goods and services, the agency reports.
- OSCE budget for 2009 to be 158 million euroThe OSCE budget for 2009 will total 158 676 700 euros. The budget was approved on April, 2nd at the session of the OSCE Permanent Council, the agency reports citing the Permanent Mission of Kazakhstan to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) in Vienna.
- CIS countries to adopt anti-recessionary experience of KazakhstanCIS countries to adopt anti-recessionary experience of Kazakhstan
- Construction of motorway of Almaty - Issyk Kul - perspective direction of cooperation of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
Construction of motorway of Almaty - Issyk Kul - perspective direction of cooperation of Kazakhstan and KyrgyzstanConstruction of the motorway Almaty - Issyk Kul is a perspective direction of cooperation between Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan in transport area. The Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Kyrgyzstan, Bakyt Ospanov, and Minister of Transport and Communications of Kyrgyzstan, Nurlan Sulaymanov, informed during the meeting taken place in Bishkek on Friday, the agency reports.
- Presidents of Kazakhstan, Russia had telephone conversationThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, and the President of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, had a telephone conversation on Friday, the agency reports citing the president's press service.