Now viewing: All news
- Actual wage in February, 2009 increased by 4.1 %Monthly average nominal wage has totaled 61 793 KZT in Kazakhstan in February, 2009 and have increased in comparison with the corresponding period of the last year by 13.2 %, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Ashkhabad to host energy security conference on April 23- 24Ashkhabad will host the conference on energy security on April 23-24th, the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan informed the agency.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 14:
- Program of support to small and medium business to be implementedThe chairman of the Fund of National Welfare, Kayrat Kelimbetov, on April, 11th in Almaty during the second session of social-consulting council at the Samruk-Kazyna fund informed that the program of support to small and medium business will be realized by July, 1st, the agency reports citing the press service of Samruk-Kazyna fund.
- Russia directed to Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan changes in agreementRussia prepared for Kazakhstan and has directed to Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan the changes in the agreement on increase of capacity of the Near-Caspian gas pipeline, the agency reports citing the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation.
- Inflation in 2nd quarter 2009 to be 1.7 - 1.9 %Inflation in the 2nd quarter of 2009 is expected to be 1.7 - 1.9 %, the agency reports citing the report of the National Bank of Kazakhstan.
- KazMunaiGas, Chinese CNPC to purchase MangistauMunaiGasJSC National Company KazMunaiGas along with the Chinese National Oil-and-Gas Corporation (CNPC) plan to purchase JSC Company MangistauMunaiGas, the department of information policy of the National Company KazMunaiGas informed the agency.
- Kazakhstan can use Yuan as reserve currencyKazakhstan can use Yuan as reserve currency
- Funds for Asian Games to be allocatedThe Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan, Bolat Zhamishev, informed after the governmental hour, answering the questions of journalists, the funds for the Asian Winter Games will be allocated to complete the objects prior to the beginning of the Olympic Games, the agency reports.
- National fund in 2009 - 2010 will not be increasedThe Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan, Bolat Zhamishev, informed today during the governmental hour in Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan the National fund in 2009 - 2010 will not be increased due to the crisis, the agency reports.
- Regulation methods of foreign trade activities to be used in KazakhstanKazakhstan needs to use the methods of regulation of foreign trade activities with the application of antidumping, compensatory and special kinds of customs. The Majilis deputy, Guljan Karagusova, stated today during the governmental hour in Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Tax load on extraction of minerals to be decreased by 25 billion KZTTax load on the extraction of minerals will be decreased by 25 billion KZT. The Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan, Bolat Zhamishev, informed in Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan during the governmental hour, the agency reports.
- President of Turkmenistan confirmed participation in summitThe President of Turkmenistan, Gurbanguly Berdymuhamedov, confirmed his participation in the summit of the leaders of the states - founders of the International Aral Sea Rescue Fund (IASR). The President informed on April, 10th in Ashkhabad during the meeting with the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Marat Tazhin, the agency reports citing the press service of foreign policy department of Kazakhstan.
- External debt of banking sector in relation to GDP reduced twiceExternal debt of the banking sector in relation to GDP has reduced twice. The Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan, Bolat Zhamishev, informed in Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan during the governmental hour, the agency reports.
- Representatives of CSTO countries to discuss CRRF projects of documentsMoscow will host consultations of the authorized officials of the CSTO member states for consideration of the projects of the documents regulating activity of Collective Rapid Reaction Forces (CRRF) on April 13-14th, the agency reports citing the press service of the CSTO Secretariat.
- Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan did not confirm Russian mass media informationThe official departments of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan have not confirmed the information regarding the meeting of the leaders of two states with the American President next week widespread by the Russian mass media, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev's initiative to allocate funds for regional maslikhats to be considered by SenateThe initiative of the leader of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, on allocation of the funds for the regional maslikhats for solution of local problems and employment issues will be considered by the council on cooperation with the local representative bodies. The chairman of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan, Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev, informed at the meeting in akimat of Pavlodar region, the agency reports citing the Senate press service.
- Prices in world market of uranium decreasedAccording to consulting companies TradeTech Uranium Information and The Ux Consulting Company, on spot market (goods with immediate reimbursement) the prices of uranium oxide (U3O8) have decreased.
- Industrial manufacturing in I quarter 2009 decreased by 4.6 %Industrial manufacturing decreased by 4.6 % and totaled 1595.3 billion KZT in Kazakhstan in I quarter of 2009, the agency reports citing the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan.