Now viewing: All news
- Almaty akim assigned to commission complex of ski springboardsAlmaty akim, Ahmetzhan Esimov, assigned his assistant, Victor Dolzhenkov, to put into operation by December, 1st, 2009 a mountain-skiing skating rink Medeo and a complex of ski springboards, the agency reports.
- Official visit of President of Kazakhstan to China beganThe official visit of the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, to China began, the agency reports citing the official mass media.
- Revenue of communication enterprises in January - March, 2009 grown by 4.2 %Revenue of the communication enterprises in Kazakhstan in January - March, 2009 have increased by 4.2 % in comparison with the similar accounting period of 2008, the monthly report of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan states.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 16:
- Kazakhtelecom, Bank of China Huawei Technologies signed memorandum of understandingJSC Company Kazakhtelecom, Bank of China and Huawei Technologies have signed the tripartite memorandum of mutual understanding to finance perspective projects of development of telecommunication of Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the press service of Kazakhtelecom.
- Administrative expenditures of natural monopolies to be reducedAdministrative expenditures of natural monopolies will be reduced. The chairman of Agency for Regulation of Natural Monopolies of Kazakhstan, Nurlan Aldabergenov, informed today at the meeting devoted to explanation of the goals designated in the message of the President of Kazakhstan 'Through Crisis to Renovation and Development', the agency reports.
- Mass media to be punished for violation of norm of 50 % of state language coverageThe Minister of Culture and Information of Kazakhstan, Muhtar Kul-Muhammed said today during the meeting in the Culture Ministry Kazakhstan mass media will be punished for violation of the norm of the law on 50 % of mass media coverage in the state language, the agency reports.
- Agency for Regulation of Financial Market forecasts decrease of insurance premiums by 15 %The Agency for Regulation and Supervision of the Financial Market and Financial Organizations of Kazakhstan forecasts in 2009 decrease of volume of insurance premiums by 15 %. Vice President of the agency, Alina Aldambergen, informed during V International Conference on Risk Management, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev departured for China for state visitThe head of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, in the second half of the day left Kazakhstan for the Peoples Republic of China for the state visit by the invitation of the chairman of Chinese National Republic, Hu Jintao, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Astana hosts 16 session of Education Council at EurAsEC Integration CommitteeThe 16th session of Education Council at EurAsEC Integration Committee is taking place today in Astana, the agency reports.
- Most urgent questions during crisis - risk managementThe chairman of the board of JSC Insurance Company Eurasia, Boris Umanov, opening V International Conference on Risk-Management in Almaty said the most important questions during the crisis is risk management, the agency reports.
- KazMunaiGas to sign contracts for $400 millionThe President of KazMunaiGas company, Kairgeldy Kabyldin, informed at the meeting in Almaty akimat JSC National Company KazMunaiGas plans to sign contracts for $400 million on Kashagan project, the agency reports.
- Turnover of goods in I quarter 2009 reduced by 9.1 %Turnover of goods in Kazakhstan in January - March, 2009 totaled 77 billion 532.2 million tons per kilometer that is by 9.1 % less than during the parameter of I quarter of 2008, the agency reports citing the monthly report of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan.
- Retail commodity turnover in I quarter 2009 decreased by 3.4 %Volume of retail commodity turnover in comparison with the corresponding accounting period of the last year reduced by 3.4 % in Kazakhstan in January - March, 2009, the monthly report of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan.
- Customs Union of Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus to start work in 2010Customs Union of Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus will start their work in the middle of 2010. The President of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Businessmen, Alexander Shokhin, informed today in Moscow during the business-forum of the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC) Investments, Innovations, Integration, the agency reports citing RBC.
- Immunization and vaccination week to take place in KazakhstanThe chairman of Committee of State Sanitary Epidemiological Supervision of the Ministry of Health of Kazakhstan, chief health officer, Anatoly Belonog, informed at a weekly briefing that immunization and vaccination week will take place in Kazakhstan on April 20th-26th, the agency reports.
- State officials to declare their propertyThe People's Democratic Party Nur Otan proposed to pass the law on property declaration of state officials. The chairman of Party Control Committee of Nur Otan, Buran Rahimbekov, informed at the session of the round table on discussion of the bill on amendments and additions to the acts concerning strengthening of struggle against corruption and shadow economy.
- President designated priority directions for intermediate and long-term prospectsNursultan Nazarbayev, visited the new office of Fund of First President of Kazakhstan in Almaty on Tuesday, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- World prices for oil gone downThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Tuesday, went down, the agency reports citing the message of RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).