Now viewing: All news
- Invitation to visit Kazakhstan sent to US State SecretaryIn connection with the solemn ceremony of laying of the first stone of the Kazakhstan-American Islamic Cultural Center planned in May, 2009, the management of the Kazakhstan-American Cooperation Organization sent the invitation to the American State Secretary, Hillary Clinton, to visit Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the press service of the Organization of Kazakhstan-American Cooperation.
- UN Representative of Russia supported use of SCO and CSTO as intermediariesThe Permanent Representative of Russia to the United Nations, Vitaly Tchurkin, has supported more active use of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) and the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) in the intermediaries' role. He stated today at the public meeting of the UN Security Council devoted to Intermediary and Disputes Settlement', the agency reports citing the UN News Center.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 23:
- Nazarbayev signed amendments to Law on State Registration of Real Estate RightsThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed the amendments to the Law of Kazakhstan on State Registration of Real Estate Rights, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Procedure of proficiency examinations for medical employees reconsideredThe procedure of carrying out of proficiency examinations of medical employees in Kazakhstan has been reconsidered. The chairman of committee for control of rendering of medical services of the Ministry of Health of Kazakhstan, Salidat Kairbekova, informed at a weekly briefing, the agency reports.
- Federation Council approved amendments to Russian-Kazakhstan contract of Baikonur complexThe Council of Federation of the Russian Federation ratified the protocol between the government of the Russian Federation and the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on introduction of the amendments to the contract on rent of Baikonur complex of December, 10th, 1994. The protocol was signed on February, 20th, 2008 in Almaty, the agency reports citing RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Construction of gas pipeline Beyneu - Bozoy - Akbulak to export gas to ChinaConstruction of the gas pipe line Beyneu - Bozoy - Akbulak will provide an opportunity of export of gas to China. Director of Management Department of Gas Projects of JSC National Company, KazMunaiGas, Jury Rubchenkov, informed at the session of the board in the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Majilis approved ratification of agreement Kazakhstan, Russia and TurkmenistanToday at the plenary session of Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan the deputies passed the bill on ratification of the agreement between the governments of Kazakhstan, the Russian Federation and Turkmenistan on cooperation in construction of the Near-Caspian gas pipeline, the agency reports.
- Ministry of Health to start accreditation of medical organizationsThe Ministry of Health of Kazakhstan in IV quarter of 2009 will start accreditation of the medical organizations having state order. The chairman of committee for control of rendering of medical services of the Ministry of Health, Salidat Kairbekova, informed at a weekly briefing, the agency reports.
- CSTO experts considered non-proliferation of weapons of mass destructionThe experts of the CSTO member states considered the questions of non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction on Tuesday in Moscow, the agency reports citing the press service of the CSTO Secretariat.
- Kazakhstan, Estonia and Latvia will not participate in NATO exercises in GeorgiaKazakhstan, Estonia and Latvia will not accept participation in NATO exercises in the territory of Georgia, which plans to involve the forces of 19 NATO countries and the partners of the Alliance, the agency reports citing the Russian television channel Vesti.
- USA welcomed initiative of Kazakh President to host international bank of nuclear fuelThe USA welcomed the initiative of the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, to host the international bank of nuclear fuel in the territory of Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Legal base of EurAsEC uniform economic space discussed in MoscowThe legal base of the uniform economic space of the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC) was discussed in Moscow on Tuesday, the agency reports citing the message of the press service of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Kazakhstan.
- 600 delegates to take part in 12th Nur Otan Party congressMore than 600 delegates will take part in the work of the 12th congress of the People's Democratic Party Nur Otan, which will take place on May, 15th. First vice chairman of Nur Otan Party, Darhan Kaletaev, informed today at the briefing in Astana, the agency reports.
- President of Kyrgyzstan signed law on ratification of agreementThe President of Kyrgyzstan, Kurmanbek Bakiev, signed the law on ratification of the agreement between the governments of Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan on the state frontier check points, the agency reports citing the press service of Kyrgyzstan president.
- Conference of Ministers of Internal Affairs of OIC countries opened in BakuThe Conference of Ministers of Internal Affairs of the member countries of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) started its work on Tuesday, the agency reports.
- International Exercises Zhetysu-2009 to be held in Almaty areaThe International Exercises Zhetysu-2009 will be held in Almaty area in September. The main planning conference for preparation and carrying out of the exercises was opened on Tuesday in Almaty, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 22: