Now viewing: All news
- MFA recommends citizens of Kazakhstan to restraint from trips to MexicoThe Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan recommends the citizens of Kazakhstan to restraint from trips to Mexico. The official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Yerzhan Ashikbayev, informed at the briefing today, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 28:
- Parliament approved amendments to law on employment and social insuranceThe deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan at the plenary session today passed in the second reading the law of Kazakhstan on amendments and additions to the acts concerning employment and mandatory social insurance, the agency reports.
- Batalov dismissed from post of Responsible Secretary of Energy MinistryAskar Batalov has been dismissed from the post of Responsible Secretary of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Parliament ratified agreement between governments of Kazakhstan, Russia and TurkmenistanThe deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan at the plenary session today passed the law on the ratification agreement between the governments of Kazakhstan, the Russian Federation and Turkmenistan on cooperation in construction of the near-Caspian gas pipeline, the agency reports.
- CSTO representatives to discuss situation in AfghanistanMoscow will host on April, 28th, 2009 the seventh session of the working group on Afghanistan at the Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), the agency reports citing the press service of the organization.
- President assigned to make Astana safest cityThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, has assigned to make Astana the safest city of the country. Deputy chief of Department of Information and Language Policy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan, Ernur Uali, informed today during weekly briefing in the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan to develop military and civil shipbuildingKazakhstan intends to develop military and civil shipbuilding. The chairman of the board of JSC National Company Kazakhstan Engineering, Ayuhan Nogaev, informed at the press conference on Friday, the agency reports.
- Quotations of basic grades of oil gone upQuotations of the basic grades of oil, following the results of the auctions on Friday, went up, the agency reports citing the review of the world market of oil of the group of companies of OMT-Consult.
- Sum of purchase of Kazakhstan and China of MangistauMunaiGas to be $3.3 billionThe sum of purchase transaction of JSC Company MangistauMunaiGas, carried out by JSC National Company KazMunaiGas and the Chinese National Oil and Gas Corporation (CNPC) will be $3.3 billion, the agency reports citing news agency Xinhua.
- Anti-epidemic measures to be strengthened on Kazakhstan borderAnti-epidemic measures to be strengthened on Kazakhstan border
- Information on intention of Kazakhstan to join EU distortedInformation on intention of Kazakhstan to join the EU stated by the Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Russia was distorted. The chair of Department of Central Asia and Kazakhstan of Institute of the CIS countries, Andrey Grozin, stated in the interview to Russian Line on Friday, the agency reports.
- Operation Nelegal-2009 held in CSTO countriesThe CSTO Secretary General, Nikolay Bordyuzha, informed the operation Nelegal-2009 took place for the purpose of counteraction to illegal migration in the countries of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), the agency reports citing the press service of the CSTO Secretariat.
- Kazakhstan became center of political analysisKazakhstan has become the main Eurasian political analysis center. The chairman of Islamic Committee of Russia, Geydar Cemal, stated at VIII Eurasian Media Forum on Friday, the agency reports.
- Transition to multipolar world means redistribution of global responsibilityTransition to the multipolar world means redistribution of the global responsibility both in the field of security and in the field of economy between several players. The chair of EAMF Organizing Committee, Dariga Nazarbayeva, stated at the opening ceremony of VIII Eurasian Media Forum on Thursday, the agency reports.
- Internet to become "mother" of mass mediaThe Internet in the near future will become "mother" of all mass media. Miklosh Harashti, OSCE special representative on press freedom, stated at the session 'Phenomenon of Development of Blog Sphere' during VIII Eurasian Media Forum on Friday, the agency reports.
- State Duma of Russia ratified amendments to agreement on military-technical cooperationThe State Duma on Friday ratified the second protocol on introduction of the additions to the Agreement on the main principles of military-technical cooperation between the Collective Security Agreement member-states and the protocol on the procedure of control of the target use of military purpose production, the agency reports citing business newspaper Vzglyad.
- EuroParliament passed law to supervise work of Standard and Poor's, Fitch and Moody'sEuro Parliament passed the law providing mandatory registration of the international rating agencies and giving the European Union the right to supervise their work. The decision of the European legislators will concern three largest world agencies - Standard and Poor's, Fitch and Moody's, the agency reports citing Reuters.
- Murzamadieva appointed Permanent Representative of Kazakhstan to OPCWThe Ambassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Maynura Murzamadieva, has been appointed Permanent Representative of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 25, 26, 27: