Now viewing: All news
- Situation in Afghanistan remains extremely intenseThe situation in Afghanistan has remained extremely intense. CSTO Assistant Secretary General, Ara Badalyan, informed at the seventh session of the working group for Afghanistan at the Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), the agency reports citing the press service of the CSTO Secretariat.
- Transit of Kazakhstan and Turkmen oil through Azerbaijan increased twiceDaily average volume of transit of Kazakhstan and Turkmen oil through Azerbaijan for I quarter 2009 has increased twice in comparison to a similar indicator of 2008, up to 120 thousand barrels a day, vice chairman of Marketing and Export Department of State Oil Company of Azerbaijan, Nuru Guliev, informed, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 30:
- Masimov, Han Seung-soo discussed official visit of President of South Korea to KazakhstanThe Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, discussed with the Prime Minister of South Korea, Han Seung-soo, the forthcoming official visit of the President of South Korea, Li Men Bak, to Kazakhstan, the prime minister's press service informed the agency.
- Chief Military Public Prosecutor of Kazakhstan resignedThe chief Military Public Prosecutor of Kazakhstan, Lieutenant General, Aytmuhamet Toleuhanov, has resigned, the agency reports citing the employee of the Military Office of Public Prosecutor, Colonel Bulat Tazabekov.
- Russia ratified protocol on amendments to contract on rent of Baikonur complexThe President of Russia, Dmitry Medvedev, signed Federal Law on Ratification of Protocol between the governments of Russia and Kazakhstan on amendments to the contract of rent of Baikonur complex of December, 10th, 1994, the agency reports citing the press service of the president of the Russian Federation.
- Nazarbayev presented FIFA President with Dostyk awardThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, presented the President of the International Federation of Football Association (FIFA) Joseph Blatter, with Dostyk award, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Prime Minister assigned Ministry of Economy to develop plan of accommodation of industrial capacities
Prime Minister assigned Ministry of Economy to develop plan of accommodation of industrial capacitiesThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, assigned today during the government selector meeting the Ministry of Economy and Budgetary Planning of Kazakhstan to develop a plan of rational accommodation of industrial capacities in Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- India to provide Kazakhstan technologies for construction of nuclear reactorsIndia will provide Kazakhstan technologies for construction of nuclear reactors of small capacity with low-enriched uranium. The Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary Ambassador of India to Kazakhstan, Ashok Sadzhanhar, informed at the meeting with journalists, the agency reports.
- President of Russia signed amendments to law forbidding children to be in public placesThe President of Russia, Dmitry Medvedev, signed the Federal Law on amendments to the Federal Law on Basic Guarantees of the Rights of Children in the Russian Federation accepted by the State Duma on April, 15th, 2009 and approved by the Federation Council on April, 22nd, 2009. The press service of the president of the Russian Federation informs, the agency reports citing RosBusinessConsulting.
- Export of Kazakhstan gas to Europe can be 20 - 30 billion cubic metersExport of Kazakhstan gas to Europe in 2015 - 2030 can reach 20 - 30 billion cubic meters. The Minster of Industry and Energy of Azerbaijan, Natig Aliev, informed on Monday in Baku at III Caspian Oil and Gas Trading-Transport Conference, the agency reports.
- Prime Minister assigned Samruk-Kazyna fund to hold negotiations with LG ChemicalThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, assigned today during the selector government meeting Fund of National Welfare Samruk-Kazyna and JSC National Company KazMunaiGas to carry on negotiations with LG Chemical Company regarding construction of the petrochemical factory in Atyrau, the agency reports.
- Pandemic of swine flu can bury hopes for near end of financial crisisExchange indexes have gone down on the background of the news about spread of a new virus of swine flu. Quotations of landowners and air carriers have significantly fallen down, the agency reports citing Financial Times.
- Government working group on prevention of spread of swine flu createdThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, assigned to create a working group on prevention of spread on the territory of Kazakhstan of swine flu. He gave the assignment to the Minister of Health, Zhaksylyk Doskaliev, during the selector government meeting, the agency reports.
- National School of Public Policy to be created in KazakhstanNational School of Public Policy for preparation of political public servants will be created in Kazakhstan. The rector of Government Academy at the President of Kazakhstan, Bahyt Esekin, said at the international scientifically-practical conference 'Struggle against Corruption Strategy: Problems and Priorities', the agency reports.
- Kyrgyz President suggested directing funds for restoration of works in Amu Darya and Syr-DaryaThe President of Kyrgyzstan, Kyrmanbek Bakiev, has suggested directing funds of International Aral Sea Rescue Fund (ASRF) for restoration works in the delta zone of the rivers Amu Darya and Syr Darya. The President of Kyrgyzstan stated during the summit of the leaders of the states - founders of the International Aral Sea Rescue Fund (ASRF), the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan citizens to have May holidaysKazakhstan citizens to have May holidays
- Cooperation agreement of parties of Russia, Kazakhstan, China to be signed in BishkekThe representatives of the parties in power of Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and China will gather in Bishkek to sign the cooperation agreement, the agency reports citing the management of the People's Party Ak Zhol (Kyrgyzstan).
- World prices for oil gone downThe world prices for oil, following the results of the auctions on Tuesday, have gone down, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 29:
- Prices in aluminium world market gone upThe prices in the aluminium world market have gone up. The average price of this metal at the London Metal Exchange (LME) for the last days of April has increased.