Now viewing: All news
- External debt of Kazakhstan decreased by 1.3 %Gross external debt of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as of June 30, 2009, has decreased by 1.3 % and has been $106 673.0 million, the agency reports citing the National Bank of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan to create 10 projects of bilateral documentsKazakhstan and Azerbaijan have been creating 10 projects of bilateral documents. The Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan informed the agency, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 2:
- IV Almaty International Quality Forum held in AlmatyIV Almaty International Quality Forum Quality and Crisis: Possibilities is taking place in Almaty from October 1 until October 3, the agency reports citiing the press service of Almaty akim.
- Five documents to be signed during Kazakhstan President's visit to AzerbaijanFive documents have been recommended for signing during the forthcoming visit to Azerbaijan of the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, following the results of the 6th session of the Azerbaijan-Kazakhstan Intergovernmental Commission for Economic Cooperation taken place in Baku. The Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of Kazakhstan, Sauat Mynbayev, informed, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev took part in launch of construction of fourth phase of Atyrau thermal power stationThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, during his working trip to the Atyrau area, took part in the launch of construction of the fourth phase of the Atyrau thermal power station, the agency reports.
- Military parade on occasion of 60th anniversary of China took place in BeijingThe military parade on occasion of the 60th anniversary of the Peoples Republic of China took place in the centre of Beijing on the Tiananmen Square, the agency reports citing Xinhua.
- Sumatra hit another 6.8-magnitude earthquakeThe Indonesian island Sumatra has been hit by another 6.8-magnitude earthquake, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Living wage in Kazakhstan in September totaled 13 254 KZTLiving wage in Kazakhstan in September totaled 13 254 KZT
- Russia to increase oil export tax up to $240.7 per tonRussia will increase oil export tax from $238.6 up to $240.7 per ton from October 1, 2009, the agency reports citing the government's order of the Russian Federation №756 of September 25.
- Kazakhstan, China have huge cooperation potential in all spheresKazakhstan and China have huge potential of cooperation in all spheres. The chairman of the Senate of Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev, informed at the formal reception taken place in connection with the 60 anniversary of the day of the founding of the Peoples Republic of China, the agency reports citing the press service of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan.
- 13 people died in Indonesian earthquake13 people died in an earthquake in Indonesia, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Three banks in Kazakhstan at risk of closingThree banks in Kazakhstan are at risk of closing. The chairman of the Agency for Financial Supervision of Kazakhstan, Elena Bahmutova, said in the interview to journalists in the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan today, the agency reports.
- Inflation in Kazakhstan in September - 0.4 %Inflation in the Republic of Kazakhstan in September, 2009 reached 0.4 %, Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Prices in the aluminium world market gone downThe prices in the aluminium world market continue to go down. The average price of this metal at the London Metal Exchange (LME) at the last tenders decreased.
- Nazarbayev started beginning of construction of road Uzen - border with TurkmenistanThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, during his working trip to the Atyrau area started the beginning of construction of the road Uzen - frontier with Turkmenistan, a part of the railroad line Uzen - Gyzylgaya - Etrek - Gorgan, the agency reports.
- World prices for oil gone upThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Wednesday, significantly went up, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).