Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan welcomes establishment of diplomatic relations between Armenia and TurkeyKazakhstan welcomes establishment of diplomatic relations between Armenia and Turkey. The official representative of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Yerzhan Ashikbayev, informed at today's briefing, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 13:
- Kazakhstan is example of a tolerant state for IsraelKazakhstan is an example of a tolerant state for Israel. The Minister for Foreign Affairs of Israel, Avigdor Liberman, said at a briefing for journalists after the meeting with the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Economic progress to be achieved only if Kazakhstan President continues to "supervise" these processes
Economic progress to be achieved only if Kazakhstan President continues to "supervise" these processesEconomic progress to be achieved only if Kazakhstan President continues to "supervise" these processes
- Relations between Kazakhstan and Israel develop positivelyThe relations between Kazakhstan and Israel have been developing more than positively. Vice Prime Minister, the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Israel, Avigdor Liberman, said during the press conference in Astana, the agency reports.
- North of Kyrgyzstan hit 4-magnitude earthquakeThe north of Kyrgyzstan hit a 4-magnitude earthquake, the agency reports citing the press service of the Emergency Ministry of Kyrgyzstan.
- Descent apparatus of spaceship Soyuz TMA-14 landed in Kostanay areaA descent apparatus of the spaceship Soyuz TMA-14 successfully landed in the steppe, in 88 kilometers from the city of Arkalyk of Kostanay area, the agency reports citing television channel Vesti.
- USA consider stationing radar stations in UkraineThe USA is considering Ukraine as a possible platform for stationing radar stations within the new anti missile defense system in Europe. Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy, Alexander Vershbou, informed on Thursday, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Kazakhstan pays special attention to environmental protection of Caspian SeaKazakhstan pays special attention to the ecological protection of the Caspian Sea, the main source of the Kazakhstan hydrocarbons. The Speaker of Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan, Vice Speaker of OSCE Parliamentary Assembly, Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev, informed at the Parliamentary Conference - Energy Security and Environment - held within the autumn sessions of the PA OSCE in Athens, the agency reports citing the Senate press service.
- Russian government to direct 24 billion rubles to EurAsEC Anti-Crisis FundThe Russian government will direct 24 billion 450 million rubles to the EurAsEC Anti-Crisis Fund, the agency reports citing the press service of the government of the Russian Federation.
- Prices in chrome world market gone upAccording to Metal Pages, the prices in the chrome world market have gone up. The prices on high-carbon ferrochrome with 60 % of chrome and 6 - 8 % of carbon, with delivery to Europe and the USA, gone up, however the prices are still far from the level reached last year.
- Russia, Kazakhstan signed document on joint customs control experimentRussia and Kazakhstan signed the protocol concerning the joint customs control experiment at the 50th anniversary session of the council of CIS customs services chiefs, held in the capital of Tatarstan, the agency reports citing Tatar-inform.
- Strengthening of economic cooperation to be discussed at SCO Council of Prime Ministers sessionThe members of the SCO Council of Prime Ministers, which will take place on October 14 in Beijing, will discuss the questions of strengthening of economic and humanitarian cooperation. Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Peoples Republic of China, Wang Guangya, said, the agency reports citing Xinhua.
- More than 20 documents at CIS summit signed in KishinevMore than 20 documents were signed at the CIS summit in Kishinev, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Nazarbayev sent congratulatory telegram to American PresidentThe head of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, sent a congratulatory telegram to the American President, Barack Obama, on winning the Nobel Peace Prize, the agency reports citing president's press service.
- President of Russia suggested other CIS non-EurAsEC states joining Anti-Crisis FundThe President of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, at the session of the Council of CIS State Leaders in Kishinev offered the leaders of the other CIS non-EurAsEC countries to join the Anti-Crisis Fund. The chairman of the CIS Executive Committee - the Executive Secretary of the Commonwealth, Sergey Lebedev, informed at the press conference, following the results of the CIS summit on Friday, the agency reports citing RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- CIS Customs Services coordinated plan of measures for struggle against drug businessThe plan of measures for struggle against smuggling, illegal circulation of drugs, and legalization of criminal incomes was coordinated in Yalta during III session of the Committee of Law-Enforcement Chiefs of the Council of the Customs Service Chiefs of CIS countries on Friday, the agency reports citing RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).