Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan, Turkey signed strategic partnership contractKazakhstan and Turkey signed the contract on strategic partnership, the agency reports citing official mass media.
- Tax laws in connection with introduction to Customs Union not to be changedThe tax laws of Kazakhstan in connection with introduction to the Customs Union will not be changed. Vice Minister of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, informed today during the press conference in Astana, the agency reports.
- Kazatomprom, Japan to create joint venture on extraction of rare earth metals in KazakhstanJSC National Nuclear Company Kazatomprom and Japan until the end of the year will create a joint venture on extraction of rare earth metals in Kazakhstan. Vice President of JSC National Nuclear Company Kazatomprom, Sergey Yashin, informed today in an exclusive interview to journalists of Kazakhstan Today and news agency REGNUM, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 23:
- Parliament of Kyrgyzstan approved new government structureToday, zhogorku kenesh (parliament) of Kyrgyzstan at the plenary session, approved the new project of the government structure of Kyrgyzstan, the agency reports reports citing the parliament's press service.
- Presidents of Russia and Tajikistan to hold negotiations on fuel and energy complexThe President of Russia, Dmitry Medvedev, held the negotiations with the President of Tajikistan, Emomali Rahmon, concerning fuel and energy complex today, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- New deposit opened in TurkmenistanThe new gas condensate deposit has been opened in Turkmenistan. The State Corporation informed, the agency reports citing an information-analytical portal Neft Rossii.
- Cancellation of customs control on Kazakhstan-Russian border to be discussed in JanuaryCancellation of customs control on Kazakhstan-Russian border to be discussed in January
- First session of experts of Caspian states on Caspian Sea safety opened in BakuThe first session of the experts of the Caspian littoral states on coordination of the draft agreement on safety of the Caspian Sea opened on Thursday in Baku, the agency reports.
- First wind-energy station to be constructed in Kazakhstan by end of 2010The first wind-energy station will be constructed in Kazakhstan until the end of 2010. Vice Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of Kazakhstan, Duysenbay Turganov, informed in the interview to journalists after the presentation of the first wind atlas of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- State institutions in Almaty to shift to energy saving bulbsState institutions in Almaty to shift to energy saving bulbs
- Parliament passed amendment to Taxation LawToday, at the plenary session, the deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan passed the Law on Amendments and Additions to the Acts of Kazakhstan on Taxation, the agency reports.
- Parliament ratified agreement on Western Europe - Western China road reconstructionToday, at the plenary session, the deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan passed the Law On Ratification of Istisna'a Agreement between the Kazakhstan government and Islamic Development Bank on road reconstruction of the border of the South Kazakhstan area - Taraz of the road project Western Europe - Western China and the Istisna'a agreement between the Kazakhstan government and Islamic Development Bank on reconstruction of the site of the road - the border of the South Kazakhstan area - Taraz of the road project - Western Europe - Western China, the agency reports.
- Parliament ratified Asian Development Bank Loan AgreementToday, at the plenary session, the deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan passed the Law on Ratification of the Loan Agreement (Anti-Crisis program) between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Asian Development Bank (ADB), the agency reports.
- Law On Information-Communication Networks does not limit information transfer over the InternetThe law on the amendments and additions to the acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on information-communication networks does not limit an information transfer over the Internet. The chairman of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan, Vice Speaker of the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly, Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev, said during the meeting with the OSCE Ambassadors on Wednesday, the agency reports.
- Nickel world price grown by 69 %The price for nickel at the London Metal Exchange (LME) at the last tenders increased. The price for nickel, from the beginning of this year, has grown by 69 %, the analysts informed.
- World prices for oil gone upFollowing the results of the tenders on Wednesday, the world prices for oil have significantly gone up, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).