Now viewing: All news
- Energy Ministry to consider possibility of processing Kazakhstan oil in Russia and ChinaEnergy Ministry to consider possibility of processing of Kazakhstan oil in Russia and China
- CSTO program of military-technical cooperation until 2015 developedThe CSTO Secretariat has completed consideration of the proposals on development of the project of the program of military-technical cooperation of the CSTO member states for the period until 2015, the agency reports citing the press service of the CSTO Secretariat.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 31, November 1, 2:
- Parliament passed amended Republican budget for 2009 - 2011Today, at the plenary session, the deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan, passed the Law On Amendments to the Law on Republican Budget for 2009 - 2011, the agency reports.
- Industry Ministry concerned by decrease of consumer purchasing power in KazakhstanThe Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan, is concerned by a considerable decrease in consumer purchasing power in Kazakhstan. The chairman of the Trade Committee of the Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan, Aydar Kazybayev, informed during the press conference, the agency reports.
- South of Japan hit earthquakeThe south of Japan has been hit by a strong earthquake, the agency reports citing Russian service of the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC).
- President of Ingushetia expressed gratitude to Kazakhstan peopleThe President of Ingushetia, Junus-Bek Evkurov, in an interview to journalists after opening of the Ingush cultural centre in Almaty thanked Kazakhstan citizens for the help to the Ingush people during the years of repression, the agency reports.
- Cooperation with Russia to provide stable economic growth of KazakhstanCooperation with Russia under crisis conditions will provide stable economic growth of Kazakhstan. Vice Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Yerbol Orynbayev said on October, 29 at the session of the interdepartmental commission of Security Council on Economic Security, the agency reports citing the prime minister's press service.
- Telephone line for question to head of state opened in KazakhstanThe telephone line for the questions to the head of state that can be asked on air, by phone, by the Internet or a text messaging, which the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, will answer on November 13, opened today. The head of call-centre Aliya Galimova informed during presentation of the call-centre, the agency reports.
- Foreign trade turnover of Kazakhstan for 9 months decreased twiceForeign trade turnover of Kazakhstan for 9 months has decreased twice. The chairman of Trade Committee of Kazakhstan, Aydar Kazybayev, informed at the press conference in Industry and Commerce Ministry of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- USA businessmen ready to help Kazakhstan with creation of successful cattle-breeding industryUSA businessmen ready to help Kazakhstan with creation of successful cattle-breeding industry
- CIS passed project of Model Law On Guarantees of the Rights of the ChildThe CIS Commission of Inter-parliamentary Assembly for Social Policy and Human Rights passed the project of the Model Law On Guarantees of the Rights of the Child in St. Petersburg, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS news agency.
- Armenia ratified agreement on establishment of EurAsEC Anti-Crisis FundToday, the National Meeting of Armenia ratified the agreement on establishment of the EurAsEC Anti-Crisis Fund, the agency reports citing Armenia News.
- CICA countries accepted measures for development of small, medium business and tourismThe participants of the session of the Committee of Senior Officials of Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia (CICA) taken place today in Beijing approved the measures in the field of development of small and medium business and tourism, the agency reports citing the press service of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- Almaty akim assigned to conduct strict control over production levelAlmaty akim, Ahmetzhan Esimov, at the expanded session on the results of the social and economic development of Almaty for nine months of 2009, said that there should not be decrease in manufacture in the city enterprises," the agency reports citing the city akimat.
- World prices for oil gone upThe world prices for oil following the results of the auctions on Thursday have considerably raised, reports referring to RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Nazarbayev visit to UAE beganA working visit of the head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, to the United Arab Emirates has begun, the agency reports citing official mass media.