Now viewing: All news
- Commercial and Industrial Chambers of three countries to create associationCommercial and Industrial Chambers of three countries - participants of the Customs Union are creating association for rendering assistance to businesses. The President of Commercial and Industrial Chamber of Kazakhstan, Erlan Kozhasbay, informed at the press conference, the agency reports.
- Uzbekistan government resignedThe government of Uzbekistan has resigned their powers to the newly elected Parliament of Uzbekistan, the agency reports citing RIA Novosti.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for January 28:
- Financial Market Regulation Agency forecasts decrease of margin of Kazakhstan banksThe Financial Market Regulation Agency forecasts decrease of margin of the Kazakhstan banks. Vice President of the Financial Market Regulation and Supervision Agency, Kuat Kozhahmetov, informed during the press conference, the agency reports
- Financial Market Regulation Agency to adhere to three principlesThe Financial Market Regulation and Supervision Agency in the process of regulation of the financial market and financial organization will adhere to three principles: counterrecurrence, integrity and predictability. Elena Bahmutova, the agency's chairman, informed during the press conference in Almaty, the agency reports.
- Government confirmed technical safert regulations for underground development of depositsThe Republic of Kazakhstan government has confirmed technical safety regulations of underground development processes of ore, nonmetallic and stream deposits. The decree of December 25, 2009 №2207, of Kazakhstan, signed by the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, was published today in official mass media.
- Kazakhstan delegation headed by Minister of Economy takes part in Davos ForumThe Kazakhstan delegation headed by the Minister of Economy and Budgetary Planning, Bahyt Sultanov, is taking part in the World Economic Forum opened today in Davos (Switzerland), the agency reports citing the official representative of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Askar Abdrahmanov.
- Majilis passed protocol of ratification on amendments to contract on allied relations between Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
Majilis passed protocol of ratification on amendments to contract on allied relations between Kazakhstan and KyrgyzstanThe deputies of Majilis of Parliament at the plenary session today passed the bill on ratification of the protocol on the amendments of the contract of allied relations between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic of December 25, 2003, the agency reports.
- Majilis passed ratification of convention on protection of children and foreign adoptionThe deputies of Majilis at the plenary session passed the bill on ratification by Kazakhstan of Convention on Protection of Children and Cooperation in Respect of Intercountry Adoption, the agency reports.
- Risks in financial system remainThe risks in the financial system of Kazakhstan have remained. Elena Bahmutova, the chairman of the Agency of Kazakhstan for Regulation and Supervision of the Financial Market and Financial Organizations, informed at the press conference in Almaty, the agency reports.
- Parliament creates conciliatory commission on amendments to bill on cultureThe deputies of Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan at the plenary session today disagreed with the amendments brought by the Senate and made the decision to create a conciliatory commission to the bill on amendments and additions to the Law of Kazakhstan on Culture, the agency reports.
- Fish catch limit in fish reservoirs established in KazakhstanFish catch limit and other water animals in fish reservoirs for 2010 has been confirmed, the agency reports citing the government's order of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2009 №2258 on fish catch limit and other water animals in fish reservoirs for 2010 published today in official press.
- Red Crescent Society to be involved in environmental protection project of AlmatyRed Crescent Society to be involved in environmental protection project of Almaty
- Bill providing exclusive right to extraction of deposits brought to ParliamentSubsoil users of Kazakhstan, who have discovered an oil deposit, will have the priority right to its extraction. The bill on subsoil resources and subsoil use was brought by the Department of Energy and Mineral Resources of Kazakhstan to Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan and considered at the session of the Committee for Ecology and Wildlife on Tuesday, the agency reports.
- Oil deliveries not discussed in details with Belarus partnersThe question of oil deliveries to the Belarus oil refining factories has not been discussed in details with the Belarus party. KazMunayGaz Managing Director, Daniyar Tiesov, informed, the agency reports citing the newspaper Liter.
- Ministry of Health to work on maintenance of population with qualitative medicine and foodThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, assigned the Ministry of Health of Kazakhstan to work on the question of maintenance of population with qualitative medicine and food. The Minister of Health of Kazakhstan, Zhaksylyk Doskaliev, informed after the meeting with the head of state, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- World prices for oil gone downFollowing the results of the tenders on Tuesday, the world prices for oil have gone down, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).