Now viewing: All news
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, US State Secretary to discuss strategic partnershipThe Secretary of State - the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Kanat Saudabaev, during his official visit to the USA, which will take place from February 2 until February 4 will discuss strategic partnership issues between Kazakhstan and the USA with the Secretary of State of this country, Hillary Clinton. The official representative of the department, Askar Abdrahmanov, informed at a briefing in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the agency reports.
- Prime Minister assigned to resolve situation with children infected with hepatitis CThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, assigned to consider the scandalous case of infection of children with hepatitis C and has assigned to resolve this situation in the short period of time. The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, informed at the board of the session in the Ministry of Health, the agency reports.
- Measures for realization of President Address to people of Kazakhstan discussed in AkordaThe working meeting concerning realization of the President's Address to the people of Kazakhstan took place in Akorda under the chairmanship of the head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 2:
- Bill directed at transparency of banking activity to be developed in KazakhstanThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, at the government's session today, assigned to develop the bill directed at transparency of the banking activity in Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Prices for articles of food in January, 2010 grown by 3.9 %The prices for articles of food in January, 2010 in Kazakhstan in comparison with January, 2009 have grown by 3.9 %, Statistics Agency informed.
- Living wage in January was 12 141 KZTLiving wage in Kazakhstan in January, 2010 was 12 141 KZT, Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Kazakhstan to render Haiti humanitarian help - $100 thousandKazakhstan will render Haiti humanitarian help at the rate of $100 thousand, the agency reports citing the press service of the Emergency Ministry.
- Uzbekistan invited USA observers to SCO summitThe government of Uzbekistan intends to assist in organization of participation of the American representatives in the Tashkent summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), which will take place in June, 2010, the agency reports citing REGNUM.
- January inflation in Kazakhstan amounted to 1.4 %Inflation in the Republic of Kazakhstan in January, 2010 amounted to 1.4 %, the agency reports citing Statistics Agency.
- Nazarbayev assigned akims to speed up work with businessmenThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, during the session of the bureau of Political Council of Nur Otan Party, assigned the regional akims to speed up the work with businessmen, considering beginning of the work of the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia since January 1, 2010, the agency reports.
- None of industrialization projects passed ecological examinationNone of the ecological projects of the forced industrially-innovative development program of Kazakhstan, realization of which is planned for 2010, passed ecological examination. The Minister of Environmental Protection of Kazakhstan, Nurgali Ashimov, informed at the government session on Saturday, the agency reports.
- Export oil duty in Russia increased up to $270.7 per tonExport oil duty in Russia has gone up from $267 up to $270.7 for ton since February 1, 2010, the agency reports citing the government's order №32of the Russian Federation of January 28, 2010.
- Masimov assigned to prepare package of documents to improve business climateThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, at the government session on Saturday, assigned to prepare a package of documents to improve business climate in the country, taking into account the beginning of the work of the Customs Union, the agency reports.
- Prime Minister assigned to introduce in Parliament state regulation bill on mineral oil pricesThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, at the government session on Saturday, assigned to introduce in March in Parliament the state regulation bill on the prices for mineral oil, the agency reports.
- Prime Minister assigned to bring in Parliament amended budget for 2010The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, at the government session, assigned the Ministry of Economy and Budgetary Planning of Kazakhstan to bring to the Parliament of Kazakhstan the amended budget for 2010 until the end of February, the agency reports.
- Office of Public Prosecutor of Thailand to dismiss charges against plane Il-76 crewThe Office of Public Prosecutor of Thailand has decided to dismiss charges against the crew of the plane Il-76 detained at the airport of Bangkok with weapons onboard in December, 2009, the agency reports citing web portal GZT.ru.
- President assigned government to develop plan of scientifically-technological development until 2020
President assigned government to develop plan of scientifically-technological development until 2020The President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, on Friday assigned the government to develop the inter- branch plan of scientifically-technological development of the country until 2020, taking into account industry priorities, the agency reports.