Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 6, 7, 8:
- President signed amendments to legislation concerning modernization of arbitration courtsThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed the law on the amendments and additions to some acts of Kazakhstan concerning immunity of the state and its property, modernization of the activity of the arbitration courts and the international commercial arbitration, the agency reports citing the president's press service informed.
- President sent condolence telegram in connection with death of Bayken AshimovThe President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, has sent the telegram of condolence to Bayken Ashimov's family, a visible state and public figure, in connection with his death, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Kazakhstan to adopt Norwegian experience of use of oil fund resourcesKazakhstan intends to adopt the Norwegian experience of use of oil fund resources. The arrangement has been reached during the meeting of the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, with the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Norway, Haakon Magnus, who arrived in Kazakhstan for an official visit, the agency reports.
- President met chairman of Ecological Union of Associations and Enterprises TabigatThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, met the chairman of the Ecological Union of Associations and Enterprises Tabigat, Mels Eleusizov, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Kazakhstan expects to settle question with delivery of Russian oilKazakhstan expects to settle the issue of delivery of the Russian oil within several days. The Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of Kazakhstan, Sauat Mynbaev, informed in an interview to journalists, the agency reports.
- USA hit strong 6.0-magnitude earthquakeThe USA coast had struck a powerful 6.0-magnitude earthquake under the Richter scale, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- LUKOIL suspended oil deliveries to KazakhstanLUKOIL suspended oil deliveries to Kazakhstan
- Asia becoming centre of world economic growthAsia is becoming the centre of the world economic growth. Professor of National University of Singapore, dean of Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Kishor Mahbubani, stated his opinion during the forum Russia - global economy: in search of new models of growth, the agency reports citing the company's message Three - Dialogue.
- Kazakhstan President met Crown Prince of Kingdom of Norway in AstanaThe President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, met the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Norway, Haakon Magnus, who arrived in Kazakhstan for an official visit, the agency reports.
- Chinese court sentenced 25 people for kidnappings to death penaltyThe Chinese court has sentenced to death penalty 25 people for kidnappings, the reports RosBusinessConsulting (RBC) referring to RIA.
- Three innovative projects of Kyzylorda area included in Industrialization MapThree innovative projects of the Kyzylorda area have been included into the Industrialization Map of Kazakhstan. The regional Business and Industry Department informed.
- CSTO hopes for change of relations with NATOThe management of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) hopes for change in relations with NATO. The CSTO Secretary General, Nikolay Bordyuzha, said in an interview to the newspaper Vecherniy Dushanbe, the agency reports.
- Currency corridor established within 127.5 - 165 KZT for US dollarThe currency fluctuation corridor of tenge has been increased up to 150 KZT for 1 US dollar +15/-22.5 KZT since February 5, the agency reports.
- Pakistan diplomat encourages activization of trade with KazakhstanThe Ambassador of Pakistan to Kazakhstan, Irfan-ur-Rehman Raja, encourages the Pakistan businessmen to actively trade with Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the article published today in Pakistan newspaper International News.
- President signed law on refusal of financing by France of project of modernization of water delivery
President signed law on refusal of financing by France of project of modernization of water deliveryThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed the Law on Denouncement of the Protocol of Financing between the government of Kazakhstan and the government of the French Republic (the project of rehabilitation and modernization of infrastructure of water delivery and severage infrastructure of Almaty), the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Population of Kazakhstan totals more than 16 million 196 thousand peopleThe population of Kazakhstan, as of January 1, 2010, taking into account population census of 2009, has been 16 million 196 thousand 800 people. The chairman of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan, Alihan Smailov, informed, the agency reports.
- World prices for oil gone downThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Thursday, have significantly gone down, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).