Now viewing: All news
- Introduction of Kazakhstan to WTO to be discussed during Eurocommission visitThe question of introduction of Kazakhstan to WTO will be discussed tomorrow in Astana during the visit of the delegation of the European Trade Commission. The official representative of the department, Askar Abdrahmanov, said today during a weekly briefing in the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Head of Kazakhtelecom informed President of work results for 2009The chairman of the board of JSC Kazakhtelecom, Askar Zhumagaliev, informed the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, of the results of the work for 2009, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Increase in volumes of ice melting in Arctic regions can cost world billions of dollarsThe increase in volumes of melting of ice and snow in the Arctic regions by the middle of the 21st century can cost the world billions of dollars. Such conclusion has been made in the report published by American Ecological Fund the Pew Environment Group, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 9:
- Accounting Committee suggests taking bonuses of managers of national companies for irrational use of budgetary funds
Accounting Committee suggests taking bonuses of managers of national companies for irrational use of budgetary fundsAccounting Committee suggests taking bonuses of managers of national companies for irrational use of budgetary funds
- Gazprom to increase by 13 % volume of purchases of gas in Central Asian countriesOpen Society Gazprom in 2010 plans to increase volume of purchases of gas in the Central Asian countries from 35 billion cubic meters in 2009 up to 39.6 billion cubic meters. The presentation prepared for the meeting with investors states, the agency reports citing RosFinKom.
- Russia renewed oil deliveries to KazakhstanRussia renewed oil deliveries to Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan counts on cooperation with French companies in deliveries of raw materials to Chinese market
Kazakhstan counts on cooperation with French companies in deliveries of raw materials to Chinese marketKazakhstan counts on cooperation with the French companies in the sphere of deliveries of raw materials to the Chinese market. The chairman of JSC Company, Fund of National Welfare Samruk-Kazyna, Kayrat Kelimbetov, informed during the session of Kazakhstan-French Business Council, the agency reports.
- Wheat stock quotes decreaseThe prices for wheat at the Chicago commodity exchange have been steadily falling for the fourth week successively as buyers prefer cheaper deliveries than wheat from the USA, the world's largest exporter, the agency reports citing electronic information publication BusinessWeek.
- Iran and IAEA coordinated formula of uranium enrichmentIran and IAEA have coordinated the uranium enrichment formula, but there are still some details to be worked on. The head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iran, Manuchehr Mottaki, said, following the results of the negotiations with the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Russia, Sergey Lavrov, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Kazakhstan won 40 licenses to participate in Olympic Games in VancouverKazakhstan has won 40 licences for participation in the Olympic Games in Vancouver, the agency reports citing official mass media.
- Price in world market of uranium decreasedThe price for uranium oxide concentrate (product of processing of natural uranium into nuclear fuel) has decreased for the last month, according to the consulting company Ux Consulting Company, on the spot market (goods with an immediate reimbursement).
- Yanukovych received 48.92 % of votes, Timoshenko - 45.42 %The Central Election Committee of Ukraine has announced the first official data of the Republic presidential elections, the agency reports citing news agency RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- NATO mission in Afghanistan will not come to end in 2011The NATO mission in Afghanistan will not come to an end in 2011. The military contingent will remain in this country until full realization of its objectives. The NATO Secretary General, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, said upon completion of the informal summit of Ministers of Defense of the member countries of this organization in Istanbul on Friday, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- President of Russia confirmed military doctrine and bases of state policy on nuclear restraintThe President of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, confirmed the military doctrine and the bases of the state policy in the field of nuclear restraint until 2020, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Presidents of Kazakhstan and Russia discussed bilateral cooperationThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, held a telephone conversation with the President of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, on Saturday, the agency reports citing the press service of the president of the Russian Federation.