Now viewing: All news
- Nur Otan notes high level of corruption of employees of Finance MinistryThe People's Democratic Party Nur Otan noted high level of corruption of the employees of the Ministry of Finance and its subordinated structures. The secretary of the Republican Social Council informed today at a briefing on struggle against corruption at Nur Otan Party, Batyrzhan Ashitov, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 17:
- Statistics Agency performed rotation of its staff to prevent financial infringementsThe Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan performed rotation of its staff to prevent financial infringements. The chairman of the department, Alihan Smailov, informed, answering journalists's questions, the agency reports.
- OSCE chair speaks in support of pulling snipers back from contact line in zone of Karabakh conflictThe Secretary of State - the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, the OSCE chairman-in-office, Kanat Saudabaev, at the press conference in Yerevan, spoke in support of pulling snipers back from the contact line in the zone of the Karabakh conflict, the agency reports citing the news agency REGNUM Novosti.
- Eurasia took part in realization of 34 space projectsJSC Insurance Company Eurasia took part in insurance and reinsurance of 34 launches of space satellites out of 78 launches in the world, the agency reports citing the press service of Eurasia.
- AktobeMunaiGas paid 1.2 billion KZT penalty for burning gas without permissionAktobeMunaiGas paid 1.2 billion KZT penalty for burning gas without permission
- Government confirmed order of voluntary donations of organs to medical organizationsThe government of Kazakhstan confirmed the order of voluntary donation of citizens of their organs to the public health services organizations, the agency reports citing the government's decree of December 30, 2009 №2294 of the order and conditions of organ donation to the organizations of public health services, published today in the official mass media.
- Satellite for research of ice earth's surface to be launched from BaikonurThe European Space Agency (ESA) informed of readiness of the launch of the most complex satellites to research ice surface of the planet, the agency reports citing information portal UPI.com.
- President of Kazakhstan proposed ways of settlement of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict to Azerbaijan President
President of Kazakhstan proposed ways of settlement of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict to Azerbaijan PresidentThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, has proposed ways of settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict to the President of Azerbaijan, Ilham Aliyev, the agency reports citing the interstate broadcasting company Mir.
- Group of scientists of Kazakhstan opposes re-organization of Biological Research and Biotechnology Centers
Group of scientists of Kazakhstan opposes re-organization of Biological Research and Biotechnology CentersThe group of scientists-biologists opposes the project of reorganization of two large biological centers of Kazakhstan prepared by the Ministry of Education and Science, the agency reports citing the letter of the chairman of trade union of workers of science, Marat Moldabekov. The signed letter by 70 scientists is on the blog of the Minister of Education and Science of Kazakhstan, Zhanseit Tuymebayev.
- Copper quotations at London Metal Exchange gone upCopper quotations at the London Metal Exchange (LME) at the last tenders increased. Copper stocks at the LME warehouses, during the last month, increased.
- World economic crisis shown there is no alternative to integrationThe world economic crisis has shown that there is no alternative to integration. The President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, said at the meeting with the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, the agency reports citing an official site of the Russian Prime Minister.
- Coast of Indonesia hit strong earthquakeThe coast of Indonesia has been struck by a strong 6.2-magnitude earthquake under the Richter scale, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Presidency of Kazakhstan in OSCE to allow raising organization to new levelPresidency of Kazakhstan in OSCE to allow raising organization to new level
- Nazarbayev, Putin discussed development of Kazakhstan-Russian economic cooperationThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, discussed the questions of development of the Kazakhstan-Russian economic cooperation with the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Prices for oil gone downThe prices for oil at the world market, following the results of the tenders, went down on February 15, 2010. The official price of oil futures of the next month of delivery has amounted to in London on InterContinental Exchange Futures Europe - IPE Brent Crude - $72.51 (-0.39) per barrel, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).