Now viewing: All news
- Veterans of Great Patriotic War need to be exempt from utility paymentVeterans of Great Patriotic War need to be exempt from utility payment
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 24:
- Hu Jintao to visit KazakhstanThe visit of the chairman of the Chinese National Republic, Hu Jintao, to Kazakhstan is planned for this year. The details of the forthcoming visit were discussed today during the meeting of the Secretary of State - the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Kanat Saudabaev, with the Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Peoples Republic of China, Yang Jiechi, which took place during K. Saudabaev's visit of the Peoples Republic of China, the agency reports citing the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- China hit two earthquakesChina has been hit by two earthquakes, the agency reports citing the news agency Xinhua.
- Almaty region maslikhat deputies approved general plan of suburban zone of AlmatyThe project of the general layout of the suburban zone of Almaty was approved at the extraordinary ХХIХ session of the regional maslikhat of the fourth convocation, the agency reports citing the press service of Almaty regional akimat.
- Government directed bill regulating pricing in petroleum products market to ParliamentThe members of the Cabinet of Ministers passed and directed to the Parliament the bill on state regulation and turnover of oil and mineral oil today during the government session, the agency reports.
- Government confirmed technical regulations of safety requirements to oil and gas equipmentThe government of Kazakhstan confirmed technical regulations of safety requirements to oil and gas, bore, geological exploration and geophysical equipment, the agency reports citing the decree of December 29, 2009 №2231, published today in official mass media.
- Government accepted program of forced industrially-innovative development of KazakhstanThe members of the Cabinet of Ministers unanimously voted for the government's program of the forced industrially-innovative development of Kazakhstan for 2010 - 2014 during the government's session today, the agency reports.
- Ways of strengthening of borders of Kazakhstan to be considered within Customs UnionThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, held the meeting concerning further strengthening of the frontier of Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the prime minister's press service.
- CIS interstate free trade zone agreement will be preparedThe CIS interstate free trade zone agreement will be prepared. The Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Sergey Lavrov, informed on Monday, following the results of the meeting with the Secretary of State - the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, the OSCE chairman, Kanat Saudabaev, the agency reports.
- Customs Code of Customs Union introduces a number of preferencesCustoms Code of Customs Union introduces a number of preferences
- Kazakhstan delegation to take part in session of Customs Union Commission in MoscowThe session of the Customs Union Commission with participation of the Kazakhstan delegation will take place in Moscow. The official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Askar Abdrahmanov, informed at a briefing in the Ministry for Foreign Affairs on Monday, the agency reports.
- New earthquake struck Haitian coastThe new earthquake has struck the Haitian coast, the agency reports citing the British Broadcasting Corporation BBC.
- President of Haiti informed of 300 thousand earthquake victimsThe number of the earthquake victims in Haiti can reach 300 thousand people. The President of the country, Rene Preval, informed at the regional summit in Mexico, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Customs Union to lead to increase of prices in Kazakhstan marketThe Customs Union will lead to the increase of prices and the share of the goods of the Russian Federation and Belarus in the Kazakhstan market. The Majilis deputy, Gulzhana Karagusova, informed during the governmental hour in Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan on Monday, the agency reports.
- World prices for oil gone upThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Monday have gone up, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).