Now viewing: All news
- Bakiev continues to cause unrest and fear in KyrgyzstanKurmanbek Bakiev, despite the appeals of the provisional government of Kyrgyzstan, has not stopped disintegrating the unity of people of Kyrgyzstan and continues to cause unrest and fear. The chairman of the provisional government of the Kyrgyz Republic, Roza Otunbaeva, said at a briefing in Bishkek, the agency reports citing the provisional government press centre.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 16:
- Exchange quotations in lead world market gone uThe exchange quotations in the lead world market have gone up. The average price of lead at the London Metal Exchange (LME), on the average, for the last days of April, has increased. Lead stocks at supervised LME warehouses for the last month have increased.
- Green corridor opened at Kazakhstan-Chinese borderGreen corridor will be opened at the Kazakhstan-Chinese border for transportation of early vegetables, the agency reports citing the newspaper Zhenmin zhibao.
- Kazakhstan as OSCE chairman hopes for settlement of all processes in KyrgyzstanKazakhstan as the OSCE chairman hopes for settlement of all processes in Kyrgyzstan according to the Constitution. The official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Askar Abdrahmanov, informed at a briefing in the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, the agency reports.
- Consent to withdrawal of nuclear weapons by Belarus was a mistakeThe President of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, called withdrawal of nuclear weapons from Belarus by ex-management of the Republic a big mistake, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- VI International Risk Management Conference took place in AlmatyVI International Risk Management Conference took place in Almaty on April 14-15, 2010, the agency reports citing Insurance Company Eurasia.
- President of Kazakhstan to visit KoreaThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, will pay a state visit to the Republic of Korea. The official representative of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Askar Abdrahmanov, informed at a briefing, the agency reports.
- Death toll in earthquake in China reached 617 peopleDeath toll of the earthquake in the Yushu County in Qinghai prefecture in the northwest of China has reached 617 people, the agency reports citing the news agency Xinhua.
- Congress of World Gas Producers opened in TurkmenistanThe work of the First International Turkmen Gas Congress, TGC-2010 started its work yesterday in Ashkhabad in palace Sergi Koshgi of the National Exhibition Centre. There will be an exhibition of equipment, technologies and services for the gas industry, the agency reports citing information portal Turkmeninform.
- United States ready to assist KyrgyzstanThe United States of America is ready to assist Kyrgyzstan. Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs, Robert O. Blake, informed, following the results of the meeting with the chairman of the temporary government of Kyrgyzstan, Roza Otunbaeva, the agency reports.
- Prime Minister of Russia assigned to lend support to KyrgyzstanThe Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin, assigned to provide help to Kyrgyzstan over the weekend, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- World prices for oil gone upFollowing the results of the tenders on Wednesday, the world prices for oil have significantly gone up, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).