Now viewing: All news
- President of Kazakhstan took part in solemn ceremony of opening of Year of Kazakhstan in KoreaThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, arrived for the state visit in the Republic of Korea, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 22:
- Veterans of war in Afghanistan to hold meeting in AlmatyThe Coordination Council of Public Organizations of the Veterans of Afghanistan War of Almaty will hold a meeting in Saryarka park on April 24 in support of the alternative bill on the veterans of war giving uniform status of participants of wars to the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, who participated in the war in Afghanistan and in other states, and improvement of social and financial situation of the veterans of war, the agency reports citing the message spread by the Coordination Council.
- Investigation group found out in bank over $20 million belonging to Bakiev's familyInvestigation groups have found over $20 million in the bank cells belonging to Bakiev's family. The acting Minister of Finance of Kyrgyzstan, Temir Saryev, informed at the meeting with the Special Representative of the UN Secretary General, Miroslav Jenca, the agency reports citing the news agency 24.kg.
- Kurmanbek Bakiev does not recognise resignationKurmanbek Bakiev does not recognize resignation from the post of president of Kyrgyzstan. He said to the journalists in Minsk, the agency reports citing the news agency BELTA
- Problem of external debt of banking sector solvedThe problem of external debt of the banking sector has been solved. The chairman of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, Grigory Marchenko, said during an online conference today, the agency reports.
- Parliament ratified agreement on turnover of products subject to obligatory conformity assuranceParliament ratified agreement on turnover of products subject to obligatory conformity assurance
- Parliament passed amendments to legislation concerning transfer pricing and taxationThe deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan passed in two readings the law on the amendments and additions to some acts of Kazakhstan concerning transfer pricing and taxation, the agency reports.
- Ministry of Justice to issue passports to veterans of Great Patriotic WarThe Legal Aid and Service Committee of the Ministry of Justice of Kazakhstan along with the akimats are issuing passports to the veterans of the Great Patriotic War of Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the Ministry of Justice of Kazakhstan.
- Majilis passed ratification of protocol of the Madrid Agreement on International Registration of Trademarks
Majilis passed ratification of protocol of the Madrid Agreement on International Registration of TrademarksThe deputies of Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan during the plenary session today passed the bill on ratification of the protocol of the Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Trademarks, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan hit two earthquakesKazakhstan has been hit by two earthquakes, the agency reports citing the message of the Emergency Ministry of Kazakhstan.
- Vladimir Bobrov appointed Vice President of Majilis of ParliamentVladimir Bobrov has been appointed Vice President of Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan. The chairman of the chamber, Ural Muhamedzhanov, informed today during the plenary session, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev left for two-day visit to South KoreaThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, left for a two-day state visit to the Republic of Korea, the agency reports citing official mass media.
- Medvedev assigned Minister of Defense of Russia to strengthen protection of Russian citizens in Kyrgyzstan
Medvedev assigned Minister of Defense of Russia to strengthen protection of Russian citizens in KyrgyzstanThe President of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, assigned the Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation, Anatoly Serdyukov, to undertake measures to provide safety of the Russian citizens in Kyrgyzstan and to strengthen protection of the Russian objects in connection with the frequent cases of takeover in this country, the press service of the president of the Russian Federation, informed, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Settlement of situation in Kyrgyzstan to be discussed in CSTOSettlement of situation in Kyrgyzstan to be discussed in CSTO
- Bakiev with family is in MinskEx-president of Kyrgyzstan, Kurmanbek Bakiev, with his family arrived last Monday in Minsk. The President of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, informed, answering the questions of the deputies after the annual message to the Belarus people and the country's parliament, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.