Now viewing: All news
- Bakiev's statements cannot cancel his written statement about resignationThe statement of the ex-president of Kyrgyzstan, Kurmanbek Bakiev, cannot cancel his written resignation letter. The Minister for Foreign Affairs of Russia, Sergey Lavrov, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Ex-President's brother disappeared in KyrgyzstanOne of brothers of the ex-president of Kyrgyzstan, Kurmanbek Bakiev, Ahmat Bakiev, disappeared in Kyrgyzstan, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 23:
- Chairman of provisional government of Kyrgyzstan does not exclude new disorders in the RepublicThe chairman of the provisional government of Kyrgyzstan, Roza Otunbaeva, does not exclude the possibility of the new disorders to take place in Kyrgyzstan. She said today during the meeting with the special representative of the President of the Russian Federation for cooperation with the Central Asian countries, Farid Muhametshin.
- Military delegations of four foreign countries and seven CIS countries to take part in Victory Parade on Red Square
Military delegations of four foreign countries and seven CIS countries to take part in Victory Parade on Red SquareThe Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation made the list of the countries-participants that will send their military contingents to participate in the Victory Parade on May 9, the agency reports citing the newspaper Argumenty.ru.
- Earth Day is celebrated todayEarth Day is celebrated today, the agency reports citing the Ecological Society Green Salvation.
- CSTO antiterrorist exercises began in TajikistanThe CSTO joint command-staff antiterrorist exercises Rubezh-2010 (Frontier-2010) of the Collective Rapid Response Forces of the Central-Asian region began today in Tajikistan on the military range Choruh-Dayron in 300 kilometres to the north from Dushanbe, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Rospotrebnadzor not issued Nestle permission to import children's foodFederal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare (Rospotrebnadzor) has not issued the Finnish branch of the world's largest company for manufacture of foodstuff Nestle the permission to import to the Russian market children's food, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Emergency Ministers of SCO countries discussed cooperation issues in UzbekistanThe Emergency Ministers of the SCO member states, who involved in prevention and liquidation of emergency situations, held on April 21 the fifth meeting in Tashkent, the agency reports citing UzDaily.uz.
- Exchange quotations in copper world market see fluctuationsExchange quotations in the copper world market see fluctuations. Copper stocks in the warehouses supervised by the London Metal Exchange (LME), for the last month, have decreased.
- Presidential elections of Kyrgyzstan will take place on October 10The presidential elections of Kyrgyzstan will take place on October 10, 2010. Vice chairman of the provisional government of Kyrgyzstan for the constitutional reform, Omurbek Tekebaev, informed on live air broadcast on the state television channel, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Majilis passed amendments to Law on CultureThe deputies of Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan during the plenary session approved the offers of the conciliatory commission created to overcome the disagreements between the Senate and Majilis on the bill on the amendments and additions to the Republic of Kazakhstan Law on Culture, the agency reports.
- President of Kazakhstan discussed with heads of largest Korean companies questions of realization of investment projects
President of Kazakhstan discussed with heads of largest Korean companies questions of realization of investment projectsThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, held a number of meetings with the heads of the largest Korean companies, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- ArselorMittal management offers its employees voluntary resignationArselorMittal management offers its employees voluntary resignation
- Medvedev and Yanukovych agreed on deliveries of gas and stay of the Black Sea fleet in UkraineThe Presidents of Russia and Ukraine, Dmitry Medvedev and Victor Yanukovych, signed the agreements on the stay of the Black Sea fleet of the Russian Federation in the territory of Ukraine and agreed on the discount for Russian gas, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.