Now viewing: All news
- Inflation in Kazakhstan in April - 0.7 %Inflation in Kazakhstan in April, 2010, according to the preliminary data, has been 0.7 %. The chairman of the Statistics Agency, Alihan Smailov, informed during an online-conference.
- 70 % of individual business people in Kazakhstan is womenIn Kazakhstan, about 70 % of individual business people is women. The Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Kazakhstan informed during the round table Business Road Map - 2020: Gender Aspect, Vice President of the board of JSC National Medical Holding, Beksultan Tutkushev, informed, the agency reports.
- Ministry of Health confirmed list of preparations for children who have hepatitis B and C virusMinistry of Health confirmed list of preparations for children who have hepatitis B and C virus
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 1, 2, 3, 4:
- Director of external investigation service reported head of state on further formation of department
Director of external investigation service reported head of state on further formation of departmentThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, met Director of external investigation service Syrbar, Amanzhol Zhankuliev, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- 132 passengers unable to fly to Almaty from Beijing due to plane breakage132 passengers are unable to fly to Almaty from Beijing in connection with breakage of the plane of the JSC Air Astana airline, the airline public relations department informed the agency.
- State of emergency due to huge oil spill declared in LouisianaLouisiana Governor Bobby Jindal declared a state of emergency on April 29 due to the oil spill, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Czech Airlines opens flights to AstanaThe Czech Airlines has opened avia flights to Astana, the agency reports citing the Czech Airlines press service.
- Kazakhstan utility tariffs to grow by 12 - 14 % in 2010Utilities tariffs will grow by 12 - 14 % in Kazakhstan in 2010. The chairman of the Agency for Regulation of Natural Monopolies, Nurlan Aldabergenov, informed in an interview, the agency reports citing official mass media.
- Place of joining of boundary high-speed highways of Kazakhstan and China definedThe delegations of the Sintszjan-Uigur Independent Area (Northwest China) and the Almaty area of Kazakhstan held the negotiations on Wednesday at the check point Horgos on the Kazakhstan-Chinese border, following the results of which, the parties defined a place of joining of high-speed highways of two countries, the agency reports citing the news agency Xinhua.
- Provisional government of Kyrgyzstan to award for capture of Bakiev's familyThe provisional government of Kyrgyzstan has decided to give a monetary reward for capture of the people guilty of the massacre of people on April 7. Vice President of the provisional government, Almazbek Atambaev, informed yesterday, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Prime Minister opened national pavilion of Kazakhstan at World EXPO 2010 in ShanghaiThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, opened the national pavilion of Kazakhstan at World Expo 2010 in Shanghai (China), the agency reports citing official mass media.
- Medvedev signed agreement on Black Sea fleet of RussiaThe President of Russia, Dmitry Medvedev, signed the federal law on ratification of the agreement between the Russian Federation and Ukraine concerning the stay of the Black Sea fleet of the Russian Federation in the territory of Ukraine, accepted by the State Duma on April 27 and approved by the Federation Council on April 28, 2010, the press service of the president of the Russian Federation, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Seym of Latvia rejected offer to celebrate May 9 as Victory DayThe Seym of Latvia by 65 votes against 23 rejected the faction amendment for human rights in uniform Latvia to the law on celebration and memorable days which offeres to celebrate May 9 as a Victory Day of the Armies of the Antihitler coalition, the Latvian radio informed, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- World prices for oil gone upThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Thursday have gone up, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).