Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 1:
- Drought in Russia is dangerous to Caspian caviarDrought in Russia is dangerous to Caspian caviar
- Weekly review of world market of wheat for August 30The prices in the wheat world market during last week were unstable. The September futures price for Soft Red Winter (SRW) at the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT), last week, decreased from $249.48 to $243.42 per ton.
- Annual transfer from National Fund - 1.2 trillion KZTThe annual guaranteed transfer from the National Fund for the next three years has been defined at the level of 1.2 trillion KZT. The Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, informed at a government session presenting the bill of Kazakhstan on the guaranteed transfer from the National Fund of Kazakhstan for 2011 - 2013, the agency reports.
- GDP growth of Kazakhstan in 2011 - 3.1 %GDP growth of Kazakhstan in 2011 will amount to 3.1 %. The Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, informed during a government session presenting the project of the forecast of social and economic development of Kazakhstan for 2011 - 2015, the agency reports.
- Constitution - gold support of our statehoodConstitution - gold support of the Kazakh statehood. The President of Kazakhstan - Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the country, Nursultan Nazarbayev, said opening the parade of armies in Astana devoted to the 15th anniversary of the Basic Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the official mass media.
- US Secretary of State congratulated Kazakhstan on Constitution DayThe US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, on August 27, congratulated Kazakhstan citizens on the 15th anniversary of Constitution of Kazakhstan on August 30, 2010, the agency reports citing the press service of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- President congratulated Kazakhstan citizens on Constitution 15 anniversaryThe parade of armies devoted to the 15 anniversary of the Constitution of Kazakhstan took place in Astana at the monument Kazak eli with participation of the President of the country - Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbaev, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- World prices for oil decreased on August 30The world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Monday, August 30, decreased in the background of weak economic statistics from the USA.