Now viewing: All news
- Nazarbayev invited Medvedev to OSCE summit in AstanaKazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev at a meeting with the President of Russia Dmitry Medvedev in Ust Kamenogorsk invited him to the simmit of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), which will be held on December 1 - 2, 2010 in Astana, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- President suggests resuming work on project of transfer of waters of Siberian rivers to southern regions of Russia and Kazakhstan
President suggests resuming work on project of transfer of waters of Siberian rivers to southern regions of Russia and KazakhstanThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev at the Russian-Kazakh forum in Ust Kamenogorsk suggested resuming the work on the project of transfer of waters of Siberian rivers to the southern regions of Russia and Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing Vesti.Ru.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 8:
- Kazakhstan confirmed its intention to acquire shareholding of uranium enrichment enterprise in Russia
Kazakhstan confirmed its intention to acquire shareholding of uranium enrichment enterprise in RussiaKazakhstan is ready to acquire a shareholding of the uranium enrichment enterprise in Russia. Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov said during VI Baikal Economic Forum (BEF) in Irkutsk, the agency reports citing Regnum.
- Kazakhstan Parliament suggested Russia to create joint project of grain terminal in the Far EastThe Parliament of Kazakhstan has suggested Russia to create a joint project of the grain terminal in the Far East. Deputy of Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan, the chairman of Agrarian Committee Romin Madinov informed during the regional conference - 'Agriculture of the Russian Federation and its Place in World Food Safety', the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting.
- Presidents of Kazakhstan, Russia held meeting in Ust KamenogorskThe meeting of Presidents of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev and Russia Dmitry Medvedev took place in Ust Kamenogorsk, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Supreme mufti congratulated Muslims of Kazakhstan on Oraza ayt holidayMuslims of the whole world will celebrate one of two greatest Islamic holidays Oraza ayt - Muslim festival of Eid Al-Fitr on September 9. The chairman of Spiritual Administration of Muslims of Kazakhstan and the Council of Muftis of Central Asia, Supreme Mufti Absattar Hadji Derbisali addressed Muslims of Kazakhstan with a congratulation published today in the official press.
- World prices for oil went up on September 6The world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Monday, September 6, in London, went up, in spite of the absence of important news. Stock exchanges in New York on Monday were closed in connection with Labor Day. Prior to the beginning of trading day, on September 7, futures of Light Sweet Crude Oil (WTI) transactions were carried out only through the electronic trading system CME GLOBEX, but these quotations are not official.
- IX session of Kazakhstan-Ukrainian Interstate Commission on Economic Cooperation to be held in KievIX session of the Kazakhstan-Ukrainian Interstate Commission on Economic Cooperation will be held on September 7 - 8 in Kiev. The head of the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ilyas Omarov, informed at a briefing on Monday, the agency reports.
- UN Special Rapporteur to visit KazakhstanUN Special Rapporteur on adequate housing, Raquel Rolnik will visit Kazakhstan. The head of the press service of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Ilyas Omarov, informed at a briefing on Monday, the agency reports.