Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 10:
- Presidents of Kazakhstan, Ukraine to discuss transit of Kazakhstan oilPresidents of Kazakhstan and Ukraine, Nursultan Nazarbayev and Victor Yanukovych, will discuss in September the questions concerning transit of the Kazakhstan oil through the Ukrainian territory. First Vice Premier of Ukraine, Andrey Klyuyev, informed at a briefing after a session of the joint Interstate Ukrainian-Kazakhstan Commission for Economic Cooperation, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Kazakhstan President congratulated Muslims on Oraza ayt holidayKazakhstan President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, congratulated Muslims on Oraza ayt holiday, in Astana, during the credentials ceremony of ambassadors of some states,the agency reports citing official mass media.
- Kazakhstan operators of cellular communication to decrease service tariffsKazakhstan operators of cellular communication to decrease service tariffs
- Volume of Kazakhstan import in 2010 to grow despite forecastsVolume of the Kazakhstan import in 2010 will grow, despite the forecasts. Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, informed at a government session, the agency reports.
- Parliament ratified Nakhichevan Treaty to create cooperation council of Turkic-speaking statesThe deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan at a plenary session today passed the bill on ratification of the Nakhichevan Treaty to establish a cooperation council of Turkic-speaking states, the agency reports.
- 1.5 thousand foreign journalists expected to arrive in Astana for OSCE summit1.5 thousand foreign journalists are expected to arrive in Astana for the summit of the Organization on Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), which be held on December 1- 2, 2010. The OSCE Chairman-in-Office, Kazakhstan's State Secretary, and Minister for Foreign Affairs, Kanat Saudabaev, informed at a session of an information support-working group of the forthcoming summit, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan, Norway to exchange experience in use of oil revenuesKazakhstan and Norway will exchange experience in the use of oil revenues. General Director of KazEnergy Association Dzhambulat Sarsenov informed at a press conference, the agency reports citing official mass media.
- World prices for oil rose on September 8The world prices for oil, following the results of Wednesday's trade, on September 8, rose in the wake of growth of stock market and dollar downing that reduced the price of oil for stock investors who hold their deposits in other currencies.
- GDP in Kazakhstan in first half of 2010 grew by 8 %GDP in Kazakhstan in the first half of 2010 has grown by 8 %. The Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, informed at the government session on Wednesday, the agency reports.