Now viewing: All news
- Nazarbayev to run for presidential election in 2012The President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, intends to run for presidential election in 2012. Adviser of the President on Political Affairs, Ermuhamet Ertysbaev, informed in an interview to the newspaper Freedom of Speech, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan, Russia could access WTO on identical conditionsKazakhstan and Russia could access the WTO within a similar period of time and on approximately identical conditions. First Vice Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Umirzak Shukeev, informed during a visit to Washington of the Kazakhstan delegation with participation of the Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, taken place on September 13 -15, the agency reports citing official mass media.
- Kazakhstan to export more than 80 million tons of oil by 2015Kazakhstan plans to extract by 2015 about 150 million tons of oil a year. More than 80 million tons of extracted oil is planned to be exported to the world markets. Director of the Kazakhstan Institute of Strategic Researches, Bulat Sultanov, informed in the Center of Strategic Researches of Azerbaijan at the event 'Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan: mutual relations and regional interrelations', the agency reports citing an information resource 1news.az.
- Ukraine plans to extract oil and gas in KazakhstanUkraine is ready to start, on competitive principles, development of oil and gas deposits in the territory of Kazakhstan. The President of Ukraine, Victor Yanukovych, said during a meeting with the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, which took place in Kiev with participation of the official delegations of two countries, the agency reports citing the Ukrainian news agency UNIAN.
- Presidents of Kazakhstan, Turkey discussed agenda of 10th summit of Leaders of Turkic Speaking States
Presidents of Kazakhstan, Turkey discussed agenda of 10th summit of Leaders of Turkic Speaking StatesThe meeting of the Presidents of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, and the Turkish Republic, Abdulla Gul, took place in Istanbul, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Nazarbayev arrived in Istanbul to participate in 10th summit of Leaders of Turkic Speaking StatesThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, arrived in Istanbul to participate in the 10th summit of Leaders of Turkic Speaking States, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- World prices for oil decreased on September 15The prices of oil at the tenders on Wednesday, September 15, decreased due to strengthening of the dollar and expectations of renewal of work of the oil pipeline Canada - USA, but was kept from further falling due to the decrease in stocks of oil in the USA.