Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 28:
- Cooperation Protocol between SCO antiterrorist structure and CARICC signed in AlmatyThe Cooperation Protocol between the SCO Regional Antiterrorist Structure (RATS) and the Central Asian Regional Information and Coordination Centre for combating the illicit trafficking of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors (CARICC) was signed today, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan government to introduce vegetable oil and buckwheat export banKazakhstan government will introduce vegetable oil and buckwheat export ban. The Minister of Agriculture of Kazakhstan, Akylbek Kurishbaev, informed at the government's session, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Kazakhstan proposes Declaration of Denuclearized WorldKazakhstan proposes Declaration of Denuclearized World
- Ministry of Agriculture lowered grain harvest forecast to 13.5 million tonsThe Ministry of Agriculture of Kazakhstan has lowered its grain harvest forecast to 13.5 million tons, the agency reports citing the ministry's press service.
- Public Prosecutor informed President of course of realization of decree on modernization of law-enforcement system
Public Prosecutor informed President of course of realization of decree on modernization of law-enforcement systemThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, met General Public Prosecutor of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kayrat Mami. The Public Prosecutor informed the President of the course of implementation of the decree on modernization of the law-enforcement system, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- President of Kazakhstan nominated for Nobel Peace PrizeThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, the agency reports citing Kazakhstan Pravda.
- Cooperation questions between CSTO and the United Nations discussed in New YorkThe session participants discussed cooperation questions between the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) and the United Nations in New York, the agency reports citing the press service of the CSTO Secretariat.
- World prices for oil went up on September 24The prices for oil at the tenders on Friday, September 24, increased in the background of the positive news about the economy of the USA and Germany and weakening of the US dollar as compared to the Euro.