Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 1:
- Net surplus of current account of balance of payments in I half of 2010 amounted to $4.923 billionThe current account net surplus of the balance of payments of Kazakhstan in I half of 2010 has amounted to $4922.94 million as compared to the deficit of $3966.34 million during the similar period of the last year, the National Bank of Kazakhstan informs.
- Government to expand borders of Aktau suburban zoneThe government's decree of Kazakhstan of September 3, 2010 №887 expands borders of a suburban zone of the city Aktau of the Mangistau area, the agency reports citing the text of the decree published today in official mass media.
- Ministers of Defence of South Korea and Kazakhstan agreed on development of military-technical cooperation
Ministers of Defence of South Korea and Kazakhstan agreed on development of military-technical cooperationThe Ministers of Defence of South Korea and Kazakhstan during the negotiations taken place on Wednesday agreed on development of military cooperation, the agency reports citing the Korea Herald.
- Parliament approved amendment to Law on Republican Budget of 2010 - 2012The deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan at the plenary session passed the law on the amendments and additions to the Law on the Republican Budget of 2010 - 2012, the agency reports.
- World prices for oil went up on September 29The world prices for oil at the tenders on Wednesday, September 29, went up in the background of a weak dollar, good industrial indicators of China, and decrease in stocks of oil and oil products in the USA.
- National Bank increased capitalization of state deposits guaranteeing fund by 11 billion KZTThe National Bank of Kazakhstan in September 2010 increased capitalization of the state deposits guaranteeing fund by 11 billion KZT. Vice President of the National Bank, Daniyar Akishev, informed today at a plenary session of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Ukraine, Kazakhstan prepare documents for creation of joint avia construction ventureUkraine and Kazakhstan are preparing documents for creation of a joint avia contsruction venture. Vice Minister of Industrial Policy of Ukraine, Konstantin Kucher, informed at a press conference, the agency reports citing RBC-Ukraine.
- Majilis passed ratification of agreement with Slovenia on international highway transportationThe deputies of Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan at the plenary session passed the bill on ratification of the agreement between the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Slovenia on international passenger transportation and highway transportation of cargoes, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan President signed decree on cutback of state employeesThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed the decree on optimization of the number of employees in the state-financed institutions and the budget of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing official mass media.