Now viewing: All news
- IEA increased forecast of oil world demand in 2011The International Energy Agency (IEA) has increased its forecast of world demand for oil in 2011 by 300 thousand barrels in comparison with the previous forecast of 88.2 million barrels a day. IEA report published today states, the agency reports citing the information-portal Neft Rossii.
- Volume of investments in Kazakhstan decreasedVolume of investments into fixed capital has decreased in Kazakhstan, following the results of nine months of 2010. The Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, informed at a government session, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 14:
- Five parties to gain seats in Parliament of KyrgyzstanFive parties will gain seats in zhogorku kenesh (parliament) of Kyrgyzstan: Ata-Zhurt, the Social-Democratic Party of Kyrgyzstan, Ar-Namys, the Republic, and Ata Meken, the agency reports citing the news agency AKIpress.
- Summit of heads of Caspian littoral states to be held in BakuThe summit of the heads of the Caspian littoral states: Azerbaijan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Russia and Turkmenistan will take place on November 18 in Baku. Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan, Halaf Halafov, informed at a meeting of Vice Ministers for Foreign Affairs of the coastal states taken place in the Azerbaijan capital on Tuesday, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- National Bank has sufficient gold and exchange currency reservesThe National Bank of Kazakhstan has sufficient gold and exchange currency reserves to guarantee stability of tenge exchange rate. Vice President of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, Bisengali Tadzhiyakov, informed at a government session, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan, Korea signed intergovernmental agreement on construction of electric stationKazakhstan and Korea signed an intergovernmental agreement on construction of a coal power station in Balkhash for the sum of $3.8 billion, the agency reports citing the Korean information resource Arirang.
- Almaty budget increased by more than 20 billion KZTThe deputies at the 31st session of maslikhat of Almaty of IV convocation confirmed the increase of the income and expenditure parts of the city budget of 2010 for the sum of 21 billion 827.6 million KZT, the agency reports.
- CSTO, EurAsEC, CIS and SCO to create cooperation working groupThe Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC), the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will create a cooperation working group. The heads of the working bodies of these organizations had agreed to hold the first meeting taken place in Moscow on Tuesday, the agency reports citing BELTA.
- World prices for oil decreased on October 12The prices for oil at the tenders on Tuesday, October 12, decreased in the background of the increase of the dollar rate in comparison to the euro and expectations that the OPEC member states will accept the decision to leave oil quota without any changes at a meeting in Vienna on Thursday.