Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 2:
- Dollar exchange rate in October - 147.58 KZTOn the average in October, 2010, the dollar exchange rate has been 147.58 KZT, the agency reports citing the official rates of foreign currencies on the average for a month, published on the official site of the National Bank of Kazakhstan.
- Caspian Pipeline Consortium in January - October, 2010 increased its oil exportThe Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) in January - October, 2010 has increased its volume of export of oil from the terminal Southern Ozereyka - 2 by 1.4 % in comparison with the similar period of the last year, the agency reports citing the company's press service.
- Living wage in October - 14752 KZTLiving wage in Kazakhstan in October, 2010 amounted to 14752 KZT, the Statistics Agency informed.
- Prices for food products in October grew by 8 %The prices for articles of food in October, 2010 in comparison with October, 2009 have grown by 8 %, the Statistics Agency informed.
- Weekly review of world market of wheat for November 1The prices in the wheat world market last week increased.
- Japanese Foreign Ministry to send for Russian AmbassadorThe Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan, Seiji Maehara, intends to send for the Russian Ambassador, Michael Bely, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Russia increased export oil dutyThe customs duties on export of crude oil in Russia has grown by 9 % - from $266.5 to 290.6 per ton since November 1, 2010. The export oil duty rate of the Eastern Siberia has increased by 20.3 % - to $98.8 per ton. The decision was signed last Thursday by the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, the agency reports citing Vesti.Ru.
- Inflation in Kazakhstan in October averaged 0.9 %Inflation in Kazakhstan in October, 2010 in comparison with the previous month averaged 0.9 %, the Statistics Agency's press service informed.
- World prices for oil decreased on October 29The prices for oil at the tenders on Friday, October 29, decreased in the background of strengthening of the US dollar and falling of the stock markets reducing the appeal of raw materials to investors.