Now viewing: All news
- Tenge can become stronger by 5 %Tenge can become stronger by more than 5 % by the middle of the next year as a measure to struggle against inflation, the agency reports citing Bloomberg.
- USA experts consider customs cost of Customs Union agreement not corresponding to WTO documentsThe USA experts consider customs cost of the Customs Union agreement not corresponding to the WTO documents. Vice President of the Customs Control Committee, Igor Ten, informed at the round table 'The Customs Union: From Theory to Practice', the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 4:
- General Director of seaport Aktau changedBerik Uandykov became General Director of the international sea trade port Aktau since November 1, 2010, a source informed the agency.
- NATO to organize joint exercises with RussiaThe NATO plans to invite the Russian military men not only as observers of the exercises of the North Atlantic Alliance forces, near the borders of Russia, but also as participants. The Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR) Admiral James Stavridis informed at a meeting with the Commander of Armies of the Western District Army Colonel General Arcady Bahin, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Regulatory legal acts to be developed to implement Customs Code of Customs UnionThe regulatory legal acts will be developed for implementation of the Customs Code of the Customs Union by November 13, 2010. Vice President of the Customs Control Committee, Igor Ten, informed at the round table 'The Customs Union: From Theory to Practice', the agency reports.
- Majilis passed ratification of agreement to memorandum of mutual understanding between Kazakhstan and USA
Majilis passed ratification of agreement to memorandum of mutual understanding between Kazakhstan and USAThe deputies of Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan at the plenary session passed the bill to ratification of the additional agreement to the memorandum of mutual understanding between the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the government of the United States of America of the Kazakhstan-American program for economic development of May 5, 2006, the agency reports.
- Price of enterprises - manufacturers of industrial production went up by 3.5 %The prices of the enterprises - manufacturers of industrial production in October, 2010 increased by 3.5 %, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Government prolonged ban on export of petroleum productsThe government of Kazakhstan by the government's order №1139 introduced a temporary ban on export of easy distillates, distillate products, kerosene, and gasoil since October 30, 2010. The order was published today in the official mass media, the agency reports.
- World prices for oil went up on November 2The prices for oil at the tenders on Tuesday, November 2, went up in the background of weakening of the US dollar caused by expectations of renewal of repayment of the bonds by the Federal Reserve System, Bloomberg informed.