Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 5:
- Assembly test complex of space vehicles to be constructed in AstanaThe assembly test complex for manufacture of space vehicles will be constructed in Astana. The chairman of the National space agency of Kazakhstan, Talgat Musabaev, informed during an online-conference, the agency reports.
- Nur Otan initiates creation of national staff selection commissionThe People's Democratic Party Nur Otan initiates creation of the national staff selection commission under the president of Kazakhstan. The Senate deputy, the chairman of the Republican Social Council for struggle against corruption at Nur Otan Party, Oralbay Abdykarimov, said at the international scientifically-practical conference 'Successful counteraction to corruption - the main condition for further sustainable development and economic prosperity of Kazakhstan', the agency reports.
- Minister of Defence informed president of development plans of Armed Forces of KazakhstanThe Minister of Defence of Kazakhstan, Adilbek Dzhaksybekov, informed the head of state of the development plans of the Armed Forces of Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Road card of attraction of direct foreign investments developed in KazakhstanA special road card of attraction of direct foreign investments is being developed in Kazakhstan. The chairman of Investment Committee of the Ministry of Industry and New Technologies of Kazakhstan, Asylhan Serikov, informed at a press conference in Astana, the agency reports.
- NATO Secretary General suggested Russia to organize joint missile defense exercisesThe NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen has suggested Russia to organize in the joint military exercises in battlefield missile defense, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Kazakhstan to join Kimberley ProcessKazakhstan intends to join the Kimberley Process, the agency reports citing the Israeli Diamond Industry.
- Talgat Kulibaev appointed head of Almaty Academy of Ministry of Internal AffairsTalgat Kulibaev has been appointed head of the Almaty Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the agency reports citing the message of HR Department on the official site of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- World prices for oil went upThe prices for oil at the tenders on Wednesday, November 3, increased in the background of the decision of the US Federal Reserve System to take additional measures to stimulate the US economy. The US Federal Reserve System made a decision on the repayment of the US state bonds for the sum of $600 billion.
- Prices for sugar grown up to a 30-year maximumThe prices for sugar in the world commodity markets have grown up to a 30-year maximum, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.