Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 9:
- Population of Kazakhstan in September totaled 16.19 million peopleThe population of Kazakhstan, as of September 1, 2010, has amounted to 16 million 189.7 thousand people, the monthly report of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan states.
- Industrial production in CIS countries in January - September grown by 9 %Industrial production in the countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States, following the results of nine months of 2010 has grown by 9 %, the agency reports citing the CIS interstate statistical committee.
- Kazakhstan able to create conditions for export of 60 thousand tons of meatKazakhstan has a potential for creation of conditions for export of 60 thousand tons of meat within the next five years. The chairman of the National Holding KazAgro, Asylzhan Mamytbekov, informed at a government's meeting in Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Rosselhoznadzor forbade import from Kazakhstan of 136 tons of riceThe management of the Federal Agency of the Russian Federation for Veterinary and Fytosanitory Supervision (Rosselhoznadzor) detained 136 tons of rice in the Altai territory imported to the territory of Russia from Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Weekly review of world market of wheat for November 8Weekly review of world market of wheat for November 8
- Medvedev signed law on agreement between Russian Federation and KazakhstanThe President of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, signed the law on the agreement between Russia and Kazakhstan about boundary cooperation, the agency reports citing RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Law on Pastures developed in KazakhstanThe Law on Pastures has been developed in Kazakhstan. The manager of the UNDP project on development of the national concept, Saltanat Zhakenova, said in an interview to the correspondent of the agency during a break of the round table on discussion of the project of the national concept on adaptation to climate change in Kazakhstan.
- Vice Minister of Defense of Kazakhstan appointedAset Kurmangaliev has been appointed Vice Minister of Defense of Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- World prices for oil increased on November 5The prices for oil at the tenders on Friday, November 5, increased in the background of the positive data of the US Ministry of Labour and declared by the US Federal Reserve System of its decision to invest into the economy $600 billion.