Now viewing: All news
- Afghanistan Talibs burned an escort of 12 NATO gasoline tank trucksAfghanistan Talibs burned an escort of 12 NATO gasoline tank trucks, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 16, 17:
- Cargo motor vehicles to be forbidden to enter AlmatyCargo motor vehicles will be forbidden to enter Almaty. The President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, informed today during his working trip to Almaty, the agency reports citing official mass media.
- Customs Union countries, New Zealand to work on free trade agreementThe Customs Union states (Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus) and New Zealand began to work on free trade agreement. The President of Russia, Dmitry Medvedev, informed at a meeting with the Prime Minister of New Zealand John Key taken place in Iokogama during APEC summit, the agency reports citing an information resource Vesti.Ru.
- Dependence of Kazakhstan on import of fruit grows annuallyDependence of Kazakhstan on import of fruit grows annually
- Summit of heads of APEC states held in JapanThe work of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit began in the Japanese city of Iokogama, the agency reports referring to RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Nazarbayev on working trip in AlmatyThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, is in Almaty for a two-day working trip, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Kazakhstan, USA signed additional agreement for air transportationKazakhstan and the USA signed the additional agreement for air transportation of cargoes to Afghanistan through the territory of Kazakhstan, the US State Department informed.
- Weekly review of world market of wheat for November 15The prices in the wheat world market dropped last week.
- World prices for oil gone down on November 12The prices for oil at the tenders on Friday, November 12, went down in the background of concerns that the authorities of China due to high inflation may increase interest rates, having slowed down the national economy's growth.