Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan increased flour export by 25.9 %Kazakhstan has increased export of wheat and rye flour by 25.9 % in January - September, 2010 in comparison with the similar period of the last year, the Statistics Agency informed.
- NATO's New Strategic Concept confirmed in LisbonThe NATO's New Strategic Concept was confirmed on Friday at the summit of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in Lisbon, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 23:
- Kazakhstan increased export of oil and gas condensate by 4 %Export of oil and gas condensate increased by 4 % in Kazakhstan in January - September, 2010 in comparison with the similar period of the last year, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Kazakhstan, Russia agreed on railway transitKazakhstan and Russia agreed on railway transit. The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, informed on Friday at a press conference, following the results of the session of the supreme body of the Customs Union at the level of prime ministers in St. Petersburg, the agency reports citing official mass media.
- Weekly review of world market of wheat for November 22The prices in wheat world market last week reduced.
- World prices for oil went down on November 19The prices for oil in the world markets on Friday, November 19, went down in the background of the decision of the Chinese authorities to take measures to restrain inflation.
- Prime Minister of Kazakhstan confirmed arrangement on joint accession to WTO with RussiaThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, confirmed the arrangement on introduction of Kazakhstan to the World Trade Organization (WTO) along with Russia and on identical conditions. Karim Masimov informed on Friday in an interview to ITAR-TASS after the session of the supreme body of the Customs Union at the level of heads of governments in St. Petersburg, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev held meetings with President and the US State Secretary in LisbonThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, held a number of meetings in Lisbon, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Nazarbayev arrived in Portugal for working visitThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, arrived for a working visit in Portugal, the agency reports citing the president's press service.