Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan, Tajikistan discussed trade and economic cooperationThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, who is paying an official visit to Tajikistan, met the President of Tajikistan, Emomali Rahmon, the agency reports citing official mass media.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 25:
- Majilis passed amendments to legislation concerning communicationThe deputies of Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan at the plenary session passed in the second reading the bill on the additions to some acts of Kazakhstan concerning communication, the agency reports.
- WTO negotiations of Kazakhstan, US finishedThe WTO negotiations of Kazakhstan and the USA have been completed, the press service of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Kazakhstan informed.
- Kazakhstan, Russia ratified protocol to agreement on regulation of railway transportationThe head of state signed the law of Kazakhstan on ratification of the protocol to the amendments to the agreement between the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the government of the Russian Federation on legal regulation of activities of enterprises, agencies, and organizations of railway transportation of October 18, 1996, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Ministry for Environmental Protection hopes population of Amur tiger in Russia to increase up to 500
Ministry for Environmental Protection hopes population of Amur tiger in Russia to increase up to 500The Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology (Environmental Protection and Natural Resources Ministry) of the Russian Federation hopes that population of the Amur tiger in Russia will increase up to 500. The press service of the Ministry, informed, following the results of the work of the second day of the International Forum on "Preservation of Tigers" in St. Petersburg, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Electric power manufacture increased in Kazakhstan in January - OctoberManufacture and electric power distribution that has been 66 653 991.5 thousand kW-h has increased by 6 % in Kazakhstan in January - October, 2010 in comparison with the similar period of 2009, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Russia to introduce temporary interdiction on import of potato from European Union countriesFederal Veterinary and Fytosanitory Supervision Agency (Rosselhoznadzor) is ready to introduce a temporary interdiction on import of potato into the Russian Federation from Holland, Belgium and France, the agency reports citing RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- President signed amendments to legislation concerning protection of child rightsThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed the law on the amendments and additions to some acts of Kazakhstan concerning protection of child rights directed at strengthening of responsibility for committing a crime against minors and acceptance of additional measures on protection of the rights and freedom of children, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- World prices for oil went down on November 23The prices for oil in the world markets on Tuesday, November 23, decreased in the background of concerns of investors that debt crisis in Europe may increase and confrontation between the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and South Korea. The market tendencies were affected by the US dollar rate increase as compared to the euro.
- Coal mining in Kazakhstan to increase by more than 30 %Coal mining in Kazakhstan by 2014 is planned to be increased by more than 30 % up to 123 million tons. The expert of Department of Development of Electric Power Industry of the Department of Electric Power Industry and Coal Industry of the Ministry of Industry and New Technologies of Kazakhstan, Kanat Gapbasov, informed on Tuesday, the agency reports.