Now viewing: All news
- Iran refused to support Azerbaijan-Russian-Kazakhstan plan of delimitation of Caspian SeaIran has refused to support the Azerbaijan-Russian-Kazakhstan plan of delimitation of the Caspian Sea, the agency reports citing the news agency Abc.az.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 26:
- Special SCO account needs to be createdThe Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, at the session of prime ministers of the SCO member states in Dushanbe said he considers the special account of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) needs to be created in the shortest period, the agency reports citing RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Council of Prime Ministers of SCO states signed a package of documentsThe session participants of the Council of Prime Ministers of SCO states signed a package of documents in Dushanbe, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Session of Council of SCO Prime Ministers taking place in DushanbeThe session of the Council of Prime Ministers of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is taking place in Dushanbe, the agency reports citing the news agency Asia-Plus.
- Presentation of Kazahstan-Tajik fund of direct investments took place in DushanbeThe Kazahstan-Tajik Fund of Direct Investments JSC presentation took place in Dushanbe. The founders of the fund - the National Welfare Fund Kazyna - Kazyna Capital Management and the State Committee on Investments and Management of State Property of the Republic of Tajikistan, the agency reports citing the news agency Asia-Plus.
- Parliament ratified convention between Kazakhstan and Armenia on avoidance of double taxationThe deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan at the plenary session passed the law of Kazakhstan on ratification of the convention between the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Armenia on avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income and capital and its protocol, the agency reports.
- Customs Union countries to create uniform conditions for banks and currency marketsKazakhstan, Russia and Belarus will allow each other's banks to the national currency markets on favorable legal regime terms, the agency reports citing the project 'the agreements on the coordinated principles of the currency policy in the uniform economic space member states, published on the Ministry of Economic Development site of the Russian Federation.
- Parliament ratified European Cultural ConventionThe deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan at the plenary session passed the law on ratification of the European Cultural Convention, the agency reports.
- World prices for oil went up on November 24The prices for oil in the world markets on Tuesday, November 24, increased to a week maximum in the background of increase in consumer activity, following the results of last month, the decrease in quantity of demand for unemployment benefit last week in the USA, and due to weakening of the US dollar.