Now viewing: All news
- 5 % out of 95 tons of heroin annually delivered to world market from Afghanistan through Central Asia arrested
5 % out of 95 tons of heroin annually delivered to world market from Afghanistan through Central Asia arrestedOnly 5 % out of 95 tons of heroin annually delivered to the world market from Afghanistan through Central Asia is arrested. The Central Asian Regional Information and Coordination Center (CARICC) in Almaty informs, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 30:
- Nagorno-Karabakh conflict not to be solved at OSCE summitThe Nagorno-Karabakh conflict cannot be solved at the summit of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), Director of the OSCE Conflict Prevention Centre, Herbert Zalber, informed at a briefing, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan to purchase 14 medical helicoptersKazakhstan plans to purchase 14 medical helicopters in 2011. Vice Minister of Health of Kazakhstan, Eric Bayzhunusov, informed at a seminar-meeting in Kostanay, the agency reports.
- 29 thousand automobiles imported in simplified mode to Kazakhstan29 thousand automobiles have been imported to the territory of Kazakhstan in a simplified mode within the Customs Union. The Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan, Bolat Zhamishev, informed during an online-conference, the agency reports.
- KazMunaiGas increased its oil extractionThe National Company KazMunaiGas in January - October, 2010 increased its oil and gas condensate extraction by 17.5 % in comparison with the corresponding indicator for January - October, 2009, the company's report informs.
- Introduction of Kazakhstan to Customs Union not affected inflation indicatorsIntroduction of Kazakhstan to the Customs Union has not affected inflation indicators. The Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan, Bolat Zhamishev, informed during an online-conference, the agency reports.
- Weekly review of world market of wheat for November 29The prices in the wheat world market increased last week.
- President of Ukraine assumes possibility of joining of Ukraine of Customs UnionPresident of Ukraine assumes possibility of joining of Ukraine of Customs Union
- World prices for oil went down on November 26The prices for oil in the world markets on Friday, November 26, went down in the backgound of the increase of the US dollar exchange rate and concerns over that growth of debt crisis in Europe will lead to the decrease in rates of economic growth in the region and demand for oil, Bloomberg informs.