Now viewing: All news
- Four uniform economic space documents signedFour documents out of 17 were signed within formation of the uniform economic space. First Vice Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Umirzak Shukeev, said at a round table concerning the agreements on formation of the uniform economic space, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for December 7:
- 152 investment projects to be launched in Kazakhstan152 projects for the sum of 805 billion KZT will be launched in Kazakhstan by the end of 2010 within the forced industrially-innovative development program. First Vice Minister of Industry and New Technologies of Kazakhstan, Albert Rau, informed during a selector government meeting, the agency reports.
- Chiefs of Joint Staffs of CIS armed forces signed package of development of military cooperation agreements
Chiefs of Joint Staffs of CIS armed forces signed package of development of military cooperation agreementsChiefs of the Joint Staffs of the Armed Forces of the CIS member states signed a project package of the agreements directed at development of military cooperation in Moscow. The documents assume cooperation development on creation of a joint communication system and automation of the CIS Armed Forces. The press secretary of the Secretariat of the CIS Ministerial Council of Defense, 1st rank captain Michael Sevastyanov, informed journalists, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Kazakhstan to hold investment forum of Kyrgyzstan next yearKazakhstan plans to hold an investment forum of Kyrgyzstan in its territory next year. The President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, informed today during a press conference, following the results of the summit of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), the agency reports.
- CIS countries GDP in January - September grown by 4 %GDP of the Commonwealth of Independent States grew by 4 % in January - September, 2010 in comparison with the similar period of 2009, the agency reports citing the CIS Interstate Statistical Committee.
- Greece, Ireland, Spain and Portugal to leave euro zoneGreece, Ireland, Spain and Portugal should voluntary leave euro zone to avoid full-scale bank crisis. The American experts say, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Human rights and fundamental freedom of OSCE space not domestic concern of the state concernedHuman rights and fundamental freedom of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) space do not belong exclusively to the internal affairs of the state concerned. The Declaration Towards a Security Community, adopted at the OSCE summit in Astana, states, the agency reports citing the text of the Astana Declaration.
- World prices for oil went up on December 3 to biennial maximumThe prices for oil in the world markets on Friday, December 3, increased to its biennial maximum in the background of weakening of the dollar rate and extremely cold weather in Europe and the USA.
- Medvedev congratulated Nazarbayev on successful carrying out of OSCE summitThe President of Russia, Dmitry Medvedev, held a telephone conversation with the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, the agency reports citing the press service of the president of the Russian Federation.