Now viewing: All news
- Weekly review of world market of wheat for DecemberThe prices in the wheat world market, last week, except at the Chicago Stock Exchange, increased.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for December 14:
- 34 documents signed at CSTO summit34 documents were signed at the session of the Collective Security Council of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) in Moscow, the agency reports citing the CSTO's press service.
- Gasoline manufacture in January- November increased by 14.8 %Manufacture of motor fuel (gasoline, including aviation) has increased by 14.8 % up to 2656.2 thousand tons in January - November, 2010 in comparison with the similar period of the last year, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Extraction of crude oil in January - November increased by 5.8 %Extraction of crude oil (a natural mix of hydrocarbons) has increased by 5.8 %, including oil received from bituminous minerals in January - November, 2010 in comparison with the similar period of the last year in Kazakhstan, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Extraction of coal in Kazakhstan increased by 9.7 %Coal mining in Kazakhstan in January - November, 2010 increased by 9.7 % in comparison with the similar period of the last year, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informs.
- 20 documents signed at Council of Heads of CIS states sessionA number of important documents were signed, following the results of the session of the Council of the Heads of the CIS states, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Almaty maslikhat deputies confirmed city budget for 2011Almaty maslikhat deputies confirmed the city budget for 2011 at the 34th maslikhat session, the agency reports.
- Presidents of CSTO countries signed more than 30 documentsThe Presidents of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) states signed at the session of the Collective Security Council more than 30 documents, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- World prices for oil gone down on December 10The prices for oil in the world markets on Friday, December 10, decreased due to concerns that China these days would raise its bank interest rates.
- UES, EurAsEC open for other countriesAccording to the signed declaration, the uniform economic space and the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC) will be open for other countries. The President of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, informed at a press conference in Moscow, following the results of the session of heads of the EurAsEC member states, the agency reports citing RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).