Now viewing: All news
- Afghan girls' education in dangerAid groups said on Thursday girls' education in Afghanistan is at risk because of lack of funds and equipment and poor teacher-training, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Gaddafi's son joins Libyan protestersThe youngest son of the Libyan ruler Muammar Gaddafi has joined the pro-democracy protesters, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Toyota recalls 2m US vehicles over pedalsToyota has recalled 2.17 million vehicles in the US to fix gas-pedal jam issues, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- 17 killed in deadly attack on Libyan city of Zawiya17 people have been killed and 150 wounded in a deadly government forces attack on a Libyan city of Zawiya, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Senate adopted amendments to national budget for 2011-2013The deputies of the Senate of the Parliament of Kazakhstan passed the law on amendments to the Law of Kazakhstan on the national budget for 2011-2013 at the plenary session today, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- First robot marathon kicks off in OsakaFirst robot marathon began on Thursday in Osaka, Japan, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- 20 baby dolphins washed up on beaches in Mississippi and AlabamaBaby bottlenose dolphins are washing up dead in record numbers on the shores of Alabama and Mississippi, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Gaddafi's billions to be seized by BritainGaddafi's funds are expected to be seized by Britain, Kazakhstan Today reports.