Now viewing: All news
- Player kicks owl on fieldDefender Luis Moreno has kicked an injured owl on the field, a good-luck charm of a rival team, Atletico, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- London School of Economics may strip Gaddafi's son of PhDLondon School of Economics, which accepted a 1.5 million pound donation from Col Muammar Gaddafi's son, may strip him of his doctorate decree, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Belarus denied UN charge on Ivorian arms smugglingBelarus has denied UN charge on Ivorian arms smuggling, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Gaddafi's Zenga Zenga hip-hop remix watched by million YouTube viewersGaddafi's Zenga Zenga hip-hop remix has been watched by more than a million people on YouTube, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Oman protesters clash with security forcesHundreds had gathered for a second day in the industrial city of Sohar on Sunday to call for political reforms, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Male's depression rate to increaseExperts predict rates of depressive disorders among men will go up, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- World leaders freezes Gaddafi's assetsThe United States and other foreign governments have frozen $30 billion in Libyan assets, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Nelly Furtado to donate $1 million from Gaddafi concert to charitySinger Nelly Furtado said on Monday that she will give away $1 million she received for her concert in Italy performed for family of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- China population reached 1.341 billionPopulation of China, as of the end of 2010, totaled 1.341 billion, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Egypt forbids Mubarak to leave countryEx-President of Egypt Hosni Mubarak and his family have been forbidden to leave the country, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Tea reduces tiredness and improves brain powerA new study has claimed a cup of tea can improve brain power, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Central Election Commission registers four presidential candidatesThe Central Election Commission of Kazakhstan registered four presidential candidates, as of February 28, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- World's smallest computer measures just 1mmScientists have created the world's smallest computer system that is just one square millimeter in size and can fit into one's eyeball, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Saudi king to buy FacebookEgyptian and Iranian mass media spread information King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia has made an offer to buy Facebook, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Inflation in February in Kazakhstan - 1.5 %Inflation in the Republic of Kazakhstan in February 2011 amounted to 1.5 % and from the beginning of the year - 3.2 %, Kazakhstan Today reports.