Now viewing: All news
- S&P raises credit ratings of KMGEPS&P raised the ratings on 63%-owned oil production company JSC KazMunaiGas Exploration Production (KMGEP) and 100%-owned oil pipeline company KazTransOil (KTO) to 'BBB-' from 'BB+'. The outlook is stable.
- Kazakh President opened Tulpar Talgo high-speed coach factory in AstanaTulpar Talgo factory was designed and built up to the world standards of quality, profitability and production process efficiency. It has no analogs in the CIS.
- Kazmortransflot announces purchase of 2 large capacity Aframax tankersKMTF has purchased two Aframax crude oil tankers with the deadweight of 115 thousand tons each. The new ships have been named "Alatau" and "Altai".
- National Bank forecasts growth in lending at 12-15% to Kazakh economy by commercial banks in 2012The National Bank has forecasted a growth in lending to the Kazakh economy by domestic second-tier banks at the level of 12-15% in 2012. Bankers themselves are confident in the increase in retail and mortgage lending by the end of this year.
- Jund al Khilafah confirms 5 members killed in Almaty oblast clash"On Saturday, the third of December ... the apostate forces regime attacked a headquarters where five of the lions of the al Zahir Baibars Battalion were gathered from Jund al Khilafah, may Allah grant them glory, in the village of Boraldai..."